Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pulsefire Vi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Reds haven't replied to this thread in 3 weeks, stop bumping.

xTavo

12-03-2012

heart of gold rip

Grombolar

12-03-2012

So are they changing how aura's work in S3? Now if two people have an Aegis they get their own aura AND the aura from the other player. I assume this won't be the case anymore.

Hilarious Turtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

I'll be missing Moonflair Spellblade :\

Cryptoxantin

12-03-2012

Seriously the heart, FoN and my meiki pendent why are you taking all my items. Seriously screwed up Athene's Unholy Grail, Get rid of the farie charm not my damn pendent. Why did you put the ionic spark in if your just going to take it away, cmon guys,

Cryptoxantin

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaøs Emperør View Post
I'll be missing Moonflair Spellblade :\
I dont think i've ever seen any one use that in 2 years

42Weasels

12-03-2012

Gonna break the trend here and mention something other than the armor pen.
What's the deal with Force of Nature? It's been a standard item of mine for most of my tanky melee dps, to tank through more burst and help against being kited. The few MR items being introduced in this patch don't seem to be oriented towards champions that I play, Riven, Renekton, Rengar, Wukong, Darius, etc. Characters like Riven and Renekton seem to be hit even harder, as Banshee's is less cost effective when you don't need mana. What changes, if any, can I expect to see coming to help ad bruisers?

Sonic Nova

12-03-2012

Could Statikk Shiv scale off of something at least? Ionic Spark deals 125 damage (25 more than Statikk Shiv), and the Ionic Spark is proc'd more often than the Statikk Shiv is (from what I've experienced, the Statikk Shiv procs at around 5 attacks even when moving). Allowing the damage to critically strike is decent, and the item now provides a little bit of crit chance and move speed (which is nice, not to be mistaken), but it offers less AS than the Ionic Spark with a longer time to build up a charge for the passive, having the Shiv's passive scale off of something (AD or AS come to mind first) would be a well appreciated improvement.

Sonic Nova

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptoxantin View Post
Seriously the heart, FoN and my meiki pendent why are you taking all my items. Seriously screwed up Athene's Unholy Grail, Get rid of the farie charm not my damn pendent. Why did you put the ionic spark in if your just going to take it away, cmon guys,
Unfortunately, they said that the Ionic Spark was only a niche item and only a few champs benefited from it (which I strongly disagree with), though they aren't really removing it completely. The new item Statikk Shiv has the same chain lightning passive, although nerfed with having a longer time to build up the charge for the effect and less damage from said effect, though they are allowing it to critically strike.

iSpiderMan

12-03-2012

Would have been nice if they noted what they changed, because honestly I don't have the whole item shop stats memorized.