Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempname777

Recruiter

11-12-2012

lol

Min0u

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggus Fishus View Post
Question: If Jarvan buys the new Black Cleaver and auto-attacks an enemy to proc his passive, does this apply two stacks of the BC armor shred or just one?
Jarvan passive does magic dmg therefore no it won't put 2 stacks on the target

Kenjitsu

11-12-2012

Some argue that On hit/AD Lulu is not viable in matches, however, I currently play this style and wreck shop due to the CC and utility she has to manipulate enemies for kills or assists. My question is, will on hit effects now be triggered by her passive. I understand the new Black Cleaver will not due to the magic attack of her passive, but what about Madreds or Malady? I've done my best to watch to see if there is any stacking of these on hit abilities and so far I am seeing that they do not currently stack with the passive.

ReaverKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenjitsu View Post
Some argue that On hit/AD Lulu is not viable in matches, however, I currently play this style and wreck shop due to the CC and utility she has to manipulate enemies for kills or assists. My question is, will on hit effects now be triggered by her passive. I understand the new Black Cleaver will not due to the magic attack of her passive, but what about Madreds or Malady? I've done my best to watch to see if there is any stacking of these on hit abilities and so far I am seeing that they do not currently stack with the passive.
Seeing as how Pix attacks 3 times, I'd think it'd be a massive oversight if they did. Especally since Pix is transferrable with "help Pix!"

Novikane

11-13-2012

2higaming.com sign up. tournements soon

heartlessone20

11-13-2012

Ok so lets say Wukong has Last Whisper(40% armor pen) and The Black Cleaver(25% armor pen at 5 stacks). That's 65% armor pen. Now we add his Q which has another 30%. Wukong now has 95% armor pen for 3 seconds....I'm ok with that and that's not including the mastery armor pen too xD

LeaTelamon

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony The Troll View Post
while talking about season 3 changes... could you possibly talk to whoever was responsible for ashes passive and give him a hearty slap from me?

as far as i know her passive is the ONLY skill in the entire game that is completely bogus in the late game or even mid game

i mean... sure in early game its nice to have but when you got a IE and a phantom dancer or two its completely useless...

having something like (im horrible at designing things but heres a few things off the top of my head:
1. if ashes target is affected by frost shot her basic attacks/abilities deal an extra derp% dmg
2. ashe has a slight chance to fire 2 arrows instead of one hitting the same target twice (like 12% or something)
3. if ashe is not attacked for X amount of seconds her next basic attack will deal X amount of bonus dmg
4. ashes basic attacks slows the targets attack speed by X% stacks X times
5. ashes abilities (exluding frost shot) lowers her cooldowns by X seconds
6. if ashe critcally hits an opponent a stack of frost shot will be applied
7. ashe has a slight chance when being attacked to become invisible for X amount of seconds (something like 0.2 seconds)
8.ashes arrows has a slight chance of shattering upon impact and dealing % of ashes attack damage as AOE dmg behind her intended target and/or applies frost shot

jesus christ just make her a entirely new passive... PLEASE....
This so much. There are a lot of heroes I feel are on the weak side of things that work great in some ways but just aren't... as strong enough as you'd think their role would allow them to. I think this applies a lot more to "old" champions e.g. Ashe and Taric than new ones. I am actually surprised they buffed Elise. I feel she is very strong as she is in comparison.

Lindsey StirIing

11-13-2012

I'm ready for a little diversity in item builds tbh.

MaxTheMadd

11-13-2012

So when items will be available to play with ?

NEXTLVLMECHANICS

11-13-2012

Well i'm pretty sure our game play of items are going to be not that big of a difference.