Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupremeBeingg

11-10-2012

I main panth and garen, does this mean armour pen is stronger or did i read it wrong and armour pen is getting nerfed?

Nigrontis

11-10-2012

Any news about Haunting Guise? I think it's a great early-mid game item for some mages, but in lategame you're forced to sell it because it doesn't offer an evolutionary path.

killingfame

11-10-2012

hate this idea too... stop screwing up the perfect game you guys have already achieved!! :'(

macdaddymikey3

11-10-2012

@Xypherous I have a few questions and it would be AMAZING to get a answer from a red on them.

1. Will you ever make a penetration item for hybrids? Like Jax?

2. Will needlessly large rod finally have more then 2 builds options? Same with Catalyst.

3. Will you consider adding a temporary oracles to summoners rift? Kind of like on dominion. Honestly I don't think it would be used often in high elo/tournament play but I honestly thing it would be a lot of people in blind pick/normals. As I see a lot of supports/junglers buy a oracles and die 30 seconds after they use it. Cause I play blind pick a lot cause I like picking mids and having no idea who i'm going against. Helps me play better against counters.

Wu Xang Me Nam

11-10-2012

Hi Xypherous,
I have two question that I would like to get answered to.

Will there be any substitution item for Ionic Spark?
I use him alot on Warwick Jungle and without that I would lose the impact it gives me. It's also pretty great when you want to counter jungle, and your top get it so the lane is pushed more often for giving safety to the jungler.

And will there be any item like HoG? cause it was a great item to chose when your jungle or a manaless champion gets delayed.

Plagued

11-10-2012

Don't fix something thats not broken. You might think that its a good idea but in the end will cause the players to be alienated. Don't be like Blizzard with their Diablo III, fixing something thats not broken will do you no good.

o Mekaiel

11-10-2012

This i totally agree with. If it means what i think it means. Phage for example is abused early game with adc and top, so if you increase the net worth of it, it cuts down on easy kills. Also i believe phage is being gimped anyway

Lastear

11-10-2012

Soooo, will there be like a magic pen version of this new cleaver? maybe have it build off haunting mask? (it's always annoyed me that mask doesn't build into anything)

RedPlanet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
First off, the Black Cleaver now triggers off all physical damage. This means that spells and abilities can trigger the passive.
What would this (theoretically) do with physical damage that comes from a pet or similar indirect effect? Such as Elise's spiderlings or Zed shadows.

Flamingfurball

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggus Fishus View Post
Question: If Jarvan buys the new Black Cleaver and auto-attacks an enemy to proc his passive, does this apply two stacks of the BC armor shred or just one?
Jarvans passive is magic damage so black cleaver has no interaction with it