Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TofuRelic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

what about wukong's ulti? will it be like garen?

Tiberius Trajan

11-08-2012

i have a question, will all the items be changed? and will the passives of items be changed as well. for example sheen has a passive of dealing 150% of your basic attack damage after using a spell. will passives like this be changed, nerfed, or improved

TheDevineWaffull

11-08-2012

wait, doesnt this mean that there is no attack speed item involving the BF Sword?

that sucks

anikay

11-08-2012

Ok, I have what I feel are good questions.

1. I spent a lot of time earning the IP to buy my runes, will the runes be removed completely and a refund of IP be provided? Or will they just be replaced with their new counterparts?

2. I like the new BC and armor pen calculation system, however, as of now a full team of AD champs is easily countered by armor, (even with black cleavers) but with this new system wouldn't it be very easy to have an entire team go AD, 4 go totally AD and get LW, 1 goes tanky with armor and health and gets a black cleaver. If this team jumped out and focused a single target he would be dead almost instantly. Then move to the next target, boom, boom, boom, boom. Ace. ignoring 70~% of their armor and with flat pen runes, gg. That's like having almost 2400 true damage hit you in the space of about two seconds (that's with auto attacks only from the 4 ADC) So, don't you think it should be less oriented toward pure damage output and more towards quick reactions and skill managment?

Leaper05

11-08-2012

Suggestions only:

1.) The item Tiamat is not much in use. Perhaps you can remove this item or alter its effect.
2.) Purchasing wards as a support role player is really a burden. May I suggest to add/include an ability in utility mastery that enables support role players to refund a part of his/her gold upon placing a ward?

iK Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Sounds good, hope to see more soon.

Zodd the Immorta

11-08-2012

I was curious to know if there would be a collection of new items meant for mana-less champions.
Playing champions without mana, I feel like my choice of items is reduced since spending gold on stats my character would not benefit from (+mana, +mana regen) would be a waste.

Huy0526

11-08-2012

About the last whisper part... How would you calculate Darius's "E" passive with Last Whisper and Black Cleaver?

CapnRogo

11-08-2012

Everyone, do remember that this is simply one example of the changes they are bringing to the items, so everything is going to be balanced with the items and meta of S3, and not S2.

DastardlyDildo

11-08-2012

finally brutalizer isn't freaking useless
goodbye ghost blade i never liked you