Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Linken

11-07-2012

Season 3 !!!!!!!!!

The Shocker

11-07-2012

And I was just getting the hang of the store, back to the drawing board!

I'm liking the info on the multiple upgrade paths and wider diversity of items overall... however I would strongly suggest for new players like myself and for future not-yet-playing gamers to please come out with a guide to this new shop. It took me a while to come up with builds and more importantly learn to navigate items to counter the enemy team abilities and items, while the changes will be great for the existing player base it will make it more difficult for beginners to get a grasp on it.

Also I would recommend a text search bar in the shop as well, I had a nasty habit of forgetting Wit's End in Attack Speed sub-shop menu and would hunt around wasting time... a search would have been a lot more convenient especially if the store is getting larger as well.

Darkapa

11-07-2012

Pliz Riot look items how help ad casters
talon (example

Tympanic

11-07-2012

Are there any plans to rebuff Movespeed on Zeal/PD? These two items are part of the core build on the escapeless AD carries(Ashe,Varus,Kog) who have to deal with Gap Closers and Phage Procs from more popular AD carries like Ezrael and Corki.

Some champions have a better time of this like Draven who has enough damage to be a threat to duel in any situation, or Graves who has a very strong disengage + dash.

I feel like the MS nerf also affects the viability of Melee carries, who, while not amazingly viable to begin with, really need the movement speed to get to their targets.

Also, are any changes/items coming to the aid of the pure AA based ad carries to deal with the plethora of AS debuff and Armor items that are being build early in the current game? Caitlyn basically needs Nunu or PD just to get parity on an early Frozen Heart/Randuins. I feel like the counterbuilds are appearing too quickly relative to what they counter. We used to have additional AS in the build via Last Whisper but it is basically just PD and boots now.

ßârdâ

11-07-2012

sounds good to me

DeafCatMoan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Est? this week, this month, end of season 3?

Skaarrjj

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyriacos View Post
What kind of items can we expect for AD casters?
This. x9001

Dreathon

11-07-2012

Will there be more spell vamp items? I've noticed that the only items that give spell vamp are hextech revolver, hextech gunblade, and will of the ancients.

ezbakeoven

11-07-2012

Will I still be tempted to keep my lower grade items, such as heart of gold or philo stone, instead of building them into something better earlier, just to make sure i'm not gold starved mid game?

I always want to rush Shurelya's for the active to have ready for mid game. But if I do this, I won't be able to afford anything else for awhile due to losing the Gold per.

Is it still going to be like this? Or is their a change intended to make selling Gold Per items more appealing?

This is from a support perspective, of course.

JuanEBeto

Recruiter

11-07-2012

What do you think about the hextech revolver being the only spell vamp item core