Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darklightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Xypherous,

If you're like me, you find off topic comments frustrating... but, this isn't exactly off topic.

I don't know if you ever take summoner suggestions to heart, or if you only coddle your own babies... but... have you considered making an item that suppresses location alteration spells/abilities? Something like Shifting Space on my champion idea The Onryo.

This would have to be a high cost item with a long cooldown, as it would either disable or remove the effect of flash, ghost, and abilities that allowed someone to move faster than their movement speed.

It's primary purpose would be to inspire high mobility champions to think a second before jumping on a plodding target.

Perhaps a set of boots called Boots of the Void, which gave 2 movement and this active and cost 1000 gold.

I like the concept as it could be used defensively or offensively. It would address flash abuse and champions with high mobility: Ahri or Kat.

Anyway, I'm not sure if you read through all of these posts or cherry pick things to respond to.

If you read this I appreciate you taking the time to!

TO ALL OTHER SUMMONERS, I would love to find support in this idea so it would garner the attention of Xypherous, Morello or one of those other great minds at Riot (continues to kiss up).

Javetts

11-08-2012

wait but if burtalizer comes from black clever now them where's the armor, no item loses stats when upgraded

Zahaele

11-08-2012

This question has probably already been asked, but can we have some general idea of what itemization you're introducing for melee carries in s3?

GhettoMacGyver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

WIll their be a AP equivalent of Wriggles lantern? For all those AP junglers who need a touch of help?

Astaare

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklightning View Post
Xypherous,

If you're like me, you find off topic comments frustrating... but, this isn't exactly off topic.

I don't know if you ever take summoner suggestions to heart, or if you only coddle your own babies... but... have you considered making an item that suppresses location alteration spells/abilities? Something like Shifting Space on my champion idea The Onryo.

This would have to be a high cost item with a long cooldown, as it would either disable or remove the effect of flash, ghost, and abilities that allowed someone to move faster than their movement speed.

It's primary purpose would be to inspire high mobility champions to think a second before jumping on a plodding target.

Perhaps a set of boots called Boots of the Void, which gave 2 movement and this active and cost 1000 gold.

I like the concept as it could be used defensively or offensively. It would address flash abuse and champions with high mobility: Ahri or Kat.

Anyway, I'm not sure if you read through all of these posts or cherry pick things to respond to.

If you read this I appreciate you taking the time to!

TO ALL OTHER SUMMONERS, I would love to find support in this idea so it would garner the attention of Xypherous, Morello or one of those other great minds at Riot (continues to kiss up).
I don't think they'd implement this. These boots would make all other boots obsolete.

KillerJaedong

11-08-2012

But I want MOAR items... gieb?

Isist

11-08-2012

Return of Garen

Uberpuma

11-08-2012

Hey I just made a thread earlier today about some boot ideas, would greatly appreciate you guys checking it out.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2777105

Gurrahka

11-08-2012

Are we finally gonna see a MR and Health item?

FyshinaTux

11-08-2012

Wow this makes me so happy.
I usually enjoy playing the unconventional champions that you rarely see anymore (teemo, sejuani, fizz etc) and I'm tired of my buddy telling me there is no point because in "higher elo" (I'm currently 1k elo) play they are all so easily countered that they have no place, and that's why the higher elo play focuses on a rather narrow list of champions as compared to lower elo play.

Hopefully these item changes will take care of that (at least to an extent.)