Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redwolf90

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Yeah. Sorc Shoes / Haunting Guise / Void Staff is stronger while Sorc Shoes / Haunting Guise / Abyssal is weaker for the purposes of negating enemy MR.
What?

As in the first combination of items is more effective than the second combination?

Wording seemed odd.

JacksonSolo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Omg... I want the old black cleaver back I have a feeling theyre going to ruin items for season 3...

doombotMECHA

11-07-2012

this is a great follow-up to the release of items like Maw and Pillager. now AD carries like riven may actually be able to deal damage late(squeeeeeeeeee!)

IIxeenoxII

11-07-2012

Has anyone discussed how the new black cleaver will work with corki's Gatling gun? IIRC it already lowers armor :s

BACKSTABUUU

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMelchorI View Post
if thats really the case, that would be a point then, xypherous could look into. if each individual blade really doesnt apply damage, they could change that and just rebalance the damage on the blades.
That's fine and dandy, but I'm not arguing about whether that's the way it should be, I'm telling you how his ult works RIGHT NOW, because you said you were unclear about how it worked.

Had I known you were going to jump down my throat for explaining it to you, I'd have just let you figure it out yourself.

Lost Pause

11-07-2012

Awesome work!

Greenfish106

11-07-2012

I hope AP Casters get some help. They just get destroyed by the sheer damage and sustain of the AD caster/carry.

ElitexGeneral

11-07-2012

well honestly i think this is gonna make panth more fun but garen more hated and op

Sevarios

11-07-2012

Looking forward to this. But the balancing effort needed is going to be unreal.

The Star of Hope

11-07-2012

I'm curious about runes and the values for flat armour / magic resiatance vs penetration. At present you get more flat defence than penetration for a rune, and I wondered what the rational for making defensive runes better than offensive runes was.

I assume it has something to do with wanting to avoid reducing the defence of someone who doesn't use flat defence runes to zero early on, and if this is the case what is the thinking behind having flat penetration runes and not percentage penetration runes.