Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4769 View Post
Guy who plays Talon here; you are

It only does damage twice, once on the way in, once on the way out. The multiple blades are purely for show. So it should only be proccing BC twice.
Quote:
Talon disperses a ring of blades and gains stealth for up to 2.5 seconds, gaining 40% Movement Speed. When Talon emerges from stealth, the blades converge on his location. Every time a blade passes through an enemy, they receive 270 (+0) physical damage.
the description of his ability says otherwise. firing his ult should work to apply multiple stacks at once.

it says "every time a blade passes through", not "every time the blades pass through".

Beverice

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Maybe, if you really need CDR. Twitch does a lot of true damage in lane - so I'm not sure if early Brutalizer helps him all that much. I would assume that Twitch would prefer LW being a thing.
Will Black Cleaver proc off Twitchs poison..its true damage so i don't really know o.o

ggwp nice try

11-07-2012

diamn

ZerglingOne

11-07-2012

Passive: Dealing physical damage to an enemy reduces their Armor by 5% for 6 seconds. This effect stacks up to -->5<-- times on the same target.

>w>
<w<
>w>

WELCOME TO THE LEEEEAGUE OF DRAVEN

Spinning blade + 4 bleed ticks = 5

Iggyness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Xypherous will there be new jungler items? Specifically for AP-based junglers?

BACKSTABUUU

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankokukai View Post
For parry-like effects, the effects are still aplied, even when you block the attacks
And Morgana cant stop an all physical spell wth her Black Shield, she receives FULL damage from them, because the shield doesnt block "spells", but MAGIC damage
If I remember correctly, though, Morg's shield should be preventing the armor shred (not the damage) from affecting her. I'll have to jump in a game and test it to make sure, but I'm pretty sure the shield will block it.

M0rtiv0re

11-07-2012

I'm really anxious to see something nice happen with the tiamat. I absolutely love it as an item and wish it was more viable. Hopefully something will happen with it.

mambawarrior0

11-07-2012

Quote:
Did you know Tiamat can splash magic damage *if* the autoattack is 100% magic? Tiamat is weeeird.

Tryndamere+Trundle vs lvl 1 orianna (low base AD+ magic on-hit) with tiamat now.

Critmaster Garen

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverice View Post
Will Black Cleaver proc off Twitchs poison..its true damage so i don't really know o.o
no, it says physical damage. so it will proc off his basic attacks, not his poison.

Shadzar

11-07-2012

Quote:
The Black Cleaver
  • +45 Attack Damage
  • +10% Cooldown Reduction
  • +10 Armor Penetration
  • Passive: Dealing physical damage to an enemy reduces their Armor by 5% for 6 seconds. This effect stacks up to 5 times on the same target.
well there went the cleaver for an AS/AD item...

Quote:
  1. +55 Attack Damage
  2. +30% Attack Speed
  3. UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks reduce your target's Armor by 15 for 5 seconds (effect stacks up to 3 times).
wait...

Quote:
Originally Posted by old
UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks reduce your target's Armor by 15 for 5 seconds (effect stacks up to 3 times).
Quote:
Originally Posted by new
Passive: Dealing physical damage to an enemy reduces their Armor by 5% for 6 seconds. This effect stacks up to 5 times on the same target.
Cleaver stacking since it is not unique?

4 cleavers x 5 stacks x 5% = 100% armor reduction for 6 seconds

3 cleavers x 5 stacks x 5% = 75% reduced and 30 penetration, anything less than 121 armor is ignored for those 6 seconds?

math there correct?