Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Singed B0t

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Hello Xypherous While I was reading your OP a particular sentence hit home, the fact that building Warden's Mail should not always compell us to upgrade to Randuis reminds me of a thread I created a while ago, it featured Sunfire Cape and how to make it come back into the game.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2431773

I honestly think switching HoG instead of Giant's Belt is a good step into making Sunfire Cape a viable option.

FilipeSVB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Let me look this up later. I'm pretty sure the splash damage is scales off a % of your attack damage + bonus magic damage - but it's all magical damage in the AoE.
Tiamat is phisical... so put tiamat on the accounts to add some extra damage, what about now?

Sterwine

11-07-2012

First!

Stevev45

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beltroniko View Post
Hey Xypherous,

How do BC in different champs on the same team stack with each other?

If they do, what's the drawback on a "100% AD" comp, imagine:

Garen, MF, Panth, Ashe, Corki team, having BC's on Panth, MF and Corki.

How can you counter them?

Thanks in advance,
Belt
If all 5 champs have BC's, and they all hit one champ. That champ now has 5 stacks of the debuff and can''t get any more.

So you counter it the same way you would now, build armor.

Critmaster Garen

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilipeSVB View Post
Tiamat is phisical... so put tiamat on the accounts to add some extra damage, what about now?
tiamat direct damage is physical, the aoe portion is true damage.

M3rc3n4ri0x

11-07-2012

OMG!!! garen's going to be my main again... with that item he's going to be so op! <3

Renaito Yuujou

11-07-2012

Ah, darn, I'm here too late. I was hoping to ask about items like Rejuvenation Bead and Stinger and what, if anything, would be done with them.

Also Tiamat. Always fun to hear about Tiamat.

Even if these teasers aren't intended to build hype, I must admit that I am very, very excited to skim through a thread like this.

Tenjix

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMelchorI
in regards to talon. his ult will do the trick. it hits your opponent multiple times for physical damage. instant 5 black cleaver stacks without the need to apply them with auto attacks.
Nope:
Quote:
Shadow Assault:
Talon disperses a ring of blades outwards and gains stealth for up to 2.5 seconds while gaining 40% movement speed. When Talon emerges from stealth, the blades converge on his location. When the ring of blades expands and contracts, enemies hit receive physical damage. Each enemy can only be damaged once at the start of the ability and once at the end.

NeglectedCookie

11-07-2012

Seems pretty good, before all you would see were AD carries getting two phantom dancers 1 Infinity edge and 3 bloodthirsters and simply destroy on the field for no reason, and that would be the only viable way to play them, but with specialities it seems as it could be interesting to get other items, something I personally wanted in the game for a while were unique items for champions because I'm whiny and I don't like the fact Rengar and Viktor both have one :P Hopefully builds for bruisers and supports will change too.

Mechanikatt

11-07-2012

I have a very interesting question for you, Xypherious. Malzahar's Minions (generated by his passive) do physical damage. Technically they are physical ability damage from Malzahar, so will they turn into crazy armor-shredding machines if Malzahar gets a Black Cleaver? Or is there some strange rule in effect because they are separate entities and the damage does't directly come from Malzahar?

Along the same line: what happens with Elise's Spiderlings?