Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmokeydBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

or why don't you make an 1100 gold item in 3v3 that completely counters akali? oh wait you already did

Past Midnight

11-07-2012

No love for Renekton?

Mourgus

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
[aws3]news/November_2012/2012_11_07_S3_Itemization_Preview/Xypherous_Top_of_Post.jpg[/aws3]

If your primary AP caster needs additional CC capabilities, there’s an option for that, too.
I'm reading this as there's going to be an item that has some kind of crowd control effect on it... is this true? If so, how will it affect champions that already have large amounts of crowd control that also benefit from AP/other caster stats(Blitzcrank, Alistar, etc.)?

iSygg

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo317 View Post
Love that you guys are reworking this.

Especially in the Warden's mail example...There have been so many times I've NOT bought that item specifically because I DIDN'T want Randuins.

Thanks for that.
You're stupid, Randuins is a great item.

Timjin

11-07-2012

Xypherous - Have you designed new upgrade paths for supports items? Have you looked at some of the support items and made sure they are relevant in more situations; like with Zeke's Harald?

Sabrestrike

11-07-2012

It sounds like mage itemization has more in store for it than I initially thought. Is there any chance you could leak an AP item in this thread?

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

This post is so vague that I cannot ask a specific question. I need details from any of the subject lines to even ask a question. I know asking for more details and specifics will not get me any answers.

quizno1965

11-07-2012

Can't wait for all this new stuff! We might finally see a shift in the meta or at least what picks are made where

CauchemarSJH

11-07-2012

Are just the items being updated, or will there be a (sorely needed) shop UI overhaul?

Spawnblade

11-07-2012

Excited to play again.