Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top Laner looking for Competitive Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pulzar

11-07-2012

Hello there. I am looking for a 5s team that is/wants to be competitive and needs a top laner. I have been playing top exclusively lately, but am decent at mid and jungle.

A little about myself, I'm 18, and live on the East Coast (New Jersery to be specific). I started playing Dota Allstars back in 2006/7, and love the game, but stopped playing to focus on school. I joined League in late 2011 before the Yorick patch. Since then, I have loved the game with a huge passion. For the past two months, I have been searching for a team to join, and have had difficulty, in part due to not seeing any teams recruiting, and most people judge skill based on elo.

I how to counter pick, and can also play around and not lose the lane if counterpicked as well. I average around 70cs by 10minutes, which isn't great, but I've only been working on that recently, and depending on my champion, can get 160-170 by 20minutes.

I also have a mic, and am on everyday. I am extremely dedicated into getting into professional gaming, and am looking for a group who shares my interest as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read.
-Leben