Top Laner looking for Competitive Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pulzar

11-07-2012

Hello there. I am looking for a 5s team that is/wants to be competitive and needs a top laner. I have been playing top exclusively lately, but am decent at mid and jungle.

A little about myself, I'm 18, and live on the East Coast (New Jersery to be specific). I started playing Dota Allstars back in 2006/7, and love the game, but stopped playing to focus on school. I joined League in late 2011 before the Yorick patch. Since then, I have loved the game with a huge passion. For the past two months, I have been searching for a team to join, and have had difficulty, in part due to not seeing any teams recruiting, and most people judge skill based on elo.

I how to counter pick, and can also play around and not lose the lane if counterpicked as well. I average around 70cs by 10minutes, which isn't great, but I've only been working on that recently, and depending on my champion, can get 160-170 by 20minutes.

I also have a mic, and am on everyday. I am extremely dedicated into getting into professional gaming, and am looking for a group who shares my interest as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read.
-Leben