Counters for singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-14-2012

List them. Because I'm convinced that none exist.

And ignoring him isn't an option. I've seen "Death Recap: Poison Trail - 1260 damage" far too many times.

"just go for his teammates!" I do - then he hits me with slow ooze and throws me away from them. I cant' catch back up because my gapcloser is on cooldown, and running up to them isn't an option. Meanwhile, the poison is ticking away.

"Just burst him down!" Not an option. He builds RoA / Torch / BV / Frozen Heart / Rylais. He's tankier than hell. Even if we do get our mitts on him, he just ults and runs away.

So, what counters him?

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Anything that does damage lololol

In lane if he runs up to flip you don't ***** out and run HIT HIM

Draktok

11-14-2012

A frozen mallet insures you're going to continue laying down the hurt as he flees ;D

Rumination

11-14-2012

In my experience, Pantheon and Jarvan both take a dump in his mouth. You run a rune page with 25 ArPen, offensive masteries, and you buy an early brutalizer. Spears and Lance hits will show him who's boss. Also, you can play Riven keep her Q for dashing off of his glue so he can't catch you. Shield Dash -> Stun -> Q away. Unless he has lighting reflexes he won't be able to fling you before you stun him. Then, as mentioned earlier, run away and Q to get yourself off the glue.

Atahl

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draktok View Post
A frozen mallet insures you're going to continue laying down the hurt as he flees ;D
In my experience it's wasted gold against him. He flings you away from him, and you can't catch back up before the slow has worn off. Alternatively, he drops his goo at his feet and your mallet slow isn't enough to let you stick to him through it. He escapes. And you took 800+ damage for your troubles

youmadbroimnasty

11-14-2012

make sure you have a champ that's good at harassing early game to dominate him throughout the entire game ^_^ I don't recommend a farm battle though

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

11-14-2012

kennen, if your not stupid and save your E to for the move speed and not the damage

Martyrofsand

11-15-2012

Been wrecking him as Kayle. He runs at me I slow him and harass with my E, he throws his slow and I W to run around and avoid it. By the time he actually gets, if he hasn't already accepted it's useless, to me he's at half health and I can pretty much stand still and wreck him since I've completely shred his armor to damn near nothing.

SaveTheMaids

11-15-2012

Don't be squishy for starters.

He loves tower-diving post 6 and if you're squishy that makes you easier to dive and harder to peel for mid-late game (especially in a blind pick game where Singed might have teammates like Jax, Darius, Olaf, Cho, Diana, etc.).

Weirding ways

11-15-2012

Kayle, Darius, Nunu, Teemo all **** on him in laning phase. Of course outside of laning is a different story, but anyone with good slows cuts his efficiency in half, like ashe, nunu, zilean. Zilean especially, since he can slow him forever despite the cc reduction singed has (so can ashe, but you don't really want your adc focusing fire on him most of the time).