Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hp/level or armor seals on adc's?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oecleus

11-07-2012

Specifically caitlyn.

I'm guessing armor is for late game and hp/level is for early game?

I'm also guessing hp/level would be better if you didn't know exactly what you are going against?

Amatzikahni

11-07-2012

It's the opposite—HP/18 gives you very little mitigation early while the flat Armor is most useful at level 1 and scales down from there. Use Armor for laning since it helps in trades and makes your pots more effective. If you manage to get to around level 8-9 without ever having to go back every game, then HP/18 may be better for you, but I highly doubt that.

Kaoelith

Recruiter

11-07-2012

the armor will always be better for adcs, the main reason is because you will be trading against the other adc, unless you swap lanes to a 1v2 top

the extra armor will mitigate more damage than the little hp you get early on, creeps + other adc are physical damage