Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Someone help me learn Orianna

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

petex

11-07-2012

I've been playing her a little bit and can't seem to get the hang of her. I max R > Q > W >E
My item build is usually

Boots > 2 dorans > Chalice > Sorc Boots > DCap > Void Staff

I feel like I'm still doing no damage. Any tips?

Top Lane Only

11-07-2012

Max w, rush chalice>grail

Sephiroth420F4n

11-07-2012

You have to be really good at landing ALL your damage (Command:Protect included). Apperently rushing Athene's is a good idea now. I'm not an amazing Orianna, so I can't help you that much. Sorry bro.

Snakeblade

11-07-2012

Laning i much prefer maxing w over q. I dont normally harss with just q alone and w hurts a heck of a lot more when leveled imo. Getting boot pots start into chalice maybe a dorans depending on gold then grail and standard mage build. Just farm early your a late game ap carry

Top Lane Only

11-07-2012

Your farm order should be q the ball into the minion back line, w, then e the ball back to you making sure to hit the front line.