New Forum Proposal: Weird Fanfic Stuff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

penguinjerky

11-07-2012

So why not just create a subforum for all those people who seem obsessed with reading/writing those weird fanfiction stories that have caused so much fuss lately. That way people like Law and Surfer Ahri will have a place to feel important, people will quit whining about their bans, Riot won’t look like jerks for being inconsistent with forum management, and the rest of us can stay on GD and not have to be bothered by it?

Everyone wins!

Scarlet Flandre

11-07-2012

there is
it's called the fan fiction forum

penguinjerky

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worst Talon Ever View Post
there is
it's called the fan fiction forum
Wow, what. I had no idea that even existed. Well, that the hell. Why don't people just post that **** there?

If there is a Fan Fiction forum already, then I totally understand why Riot would punish frequent posting of off-topic subjects in GD.

Scarlet Flandre

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinjerky View Post
Wow, what. I had no idea that even existed. Well, that the hell. Why don't people just post that **** there?

If there is a Fan Fiction forum already, then I totally understand why Riot would punish frequent posting of off-topic subjects in GD.
because no one goes there
I do frequently

penguinjerky

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worst Talon Ever View Post
because no one goes there
I do frequently
Sounds perfect!

Gibgezr

11-07-2012

The reason few people go to the fanfic forum is because few people want to read it. That is also why Riot doesn't want it cluttering up GD; it's offtopic, and few people want to read it.