Looking for experienced Players for LoL ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wodakąi

11-07-2012

Hey there fellow players,

I am currently searching for experienced players that also have adequate knowledge of the Meta to join me on the fields of justice, the requirements are listed below:

1. MUST be level 30
2. Must have won a minimum of 600 normal games
3. ELO (Rating) has to be at least 1200+
4. Has experience with all roles within ranked
5. Lives in Australia

Now due to the timezone differences, as well as availability, it is required that players must reside within Australia in order to apply.

We are currently looking for players that can fill these roles:

-Solotop
-AD Carry
-Support

Our short-term goal is to form a proper ranked team, build up reputation, Ranked Team Rating and to get good enough to make it into Tournaments and gain sponsorships.

Our long-term goal is to make it to the championships by the end of next season, I know that this may seem like wishful thinking, but I believe that it could be possible if we spend the time and effort promoting our ranked team and bettering ourselves, this includes improving overall team synergy and gameplay.

If anyone is interested, please contact me through League of Legends or through my number:

Wodakąi

I will not answer private calls, just throw me a text message stating your username, ELO rating, Win ratio and the reason behind why you wish to join this ranked team.

Until then, take care!

Wodakąi

11-07-2012

Bump

NightmareChocobo

11-12-2012

I am interested, i have achieved 1370 elo before decay, and i have achieved 1471 elo for 5's ranked on my previous team, so i got a decent knowledge base i can play any of the roles you are looking for, i seem to meet all your criteria so if you think your interested in taking me, add me on LoL, i usually on from 3-6pm on every Week Days, except Friday, Saturday and Sunday cuz those days are depending. So if your interested hit me up on LoL.
IGN : NightmareChocobo

Son Of A Salmon

11-20-2012

Give myself and IcarusSwanSong a message in game, we are pretty keen