Is AP Evelynn still doable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blufffy

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azbroolah View Post
So what do you build? Still early DFG, or leaning more to the Deathcap side?
Honestly? Deathcap, DFG, and rylais. The DFG burst is still there, the deathcap helps the DFG, and rylais helps by slowing every Q. She isn't made to teamfight, but to eliminate people out of position. But w/e.... why are you still trying to play eve? There's better assassins... like kat, she's pretty OP right now

Azbroolah

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blufffy View Post
Honestly? Deathcap, DFG, and rylais. The DFG burst is still there, the deathcap helps the DFG, and rylais helps by slowing every Q. She isn't made to teamfight, but to eliminate people out of position. But w/e.... why are you still trying to play eve?
I'm not, that's why I'm asking. I'm wondering if I should bother trying to.

Blufffy

11-07-2012

She's definately still viable, I just think there's better that I'd invest my time into. She's kinda an "unstable" champ at the moment, and by that I mean Riot is seriously considering her for nerfs/changes. But if you're interested, go for it. She's only 1350

Blaine Tog

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azbroolah View Post
I'm not, that's why I'm asking. I'm wondering if I should bother trying to.
She's still fun, if that's what you're asking. I still enjoy playing her. She's just not free Elo anymore. I fought one yesterday who got fed early and she just couldn't carry.

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Don't buy DFG until you hit the 300 AP mark.... maybe 200 is doable. An extra 5% for every 100 AP sounds good, but you have to consider the enemy's MR

The Legend Of

11-07-2012

i generally start boots 3 into kages, into cap, then depending on wether enemy team has MR go into either dfg or voidstaff as second/third items depending on MR situation