Gameplay Strategic Review & Discussion ~1200 elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ezrabar

11-08-2012

Moving on to 5v5 but we may only have 4 so lets deal with a random

Ezrabar

11-08-2012

I'll be doin an aram until more of my friends are online if anyone hops in

Ezrabar

11-08-2012

Gettin back to doin 5s now

Ezrabar

11-09-2012

stream is down

Qsario

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerellG View Post
Other notes: Call wards

You watched their support ward the rivier. Ping the ward location and type "Warded" in chat. Junglers and Mid players who come to gank will appreciate that.

Additionally, you seem to push really hard in this game, and you guys do that without warding your river. I'm surprised they didn't gank you guys.
Wards last 3 minutes. If you're not in danger, you can tell them where it is and how long it lasts in chat. It might be nice for your jungler to know that their ward in the river bush will go dark by 7:23, for example

Ezrabar

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsario View Post
Wards last 3 minutes. If you're not in danger, you can tell them where it is and how long it lasts in chat. It might be nice for your jungler to know that their ward in the river bush will go dark by 7:23, for example
Why have I never thought of that? Time stamping wards? Genius. Man I feel dumb lol

Ezrabar

11-11-2012

Tip #6 Call times on things like baron, dragon, buffs, and wards.
The times consist of Baron(7 minutes), Dragon(6 minutes), Buffs(5 minutes), and wards(3 minutes)

Ezrabar

11-12-2012

Tip #7 Only be courteous to your team mates (Do call them on their mistakes in a constructive way). If you have nothing good to say leave it be. When people get frustrated in a rage and start typing a storm there's no way they can manage their champ as a dedicated focused player.

Skury420

11-12-2012

dunno if its already been said, but you should also whatch your mistakes, incase the person your playing in makes the same ones, so you can turn around and exploit that.

Ezrabar

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skury420 View Post
dunno if its already been said, but you should also whatch your mistakes, incase the person your playing in makes the same ones, so you can turn around and exploit that.
This is definitely a good point. Of course we can't go over everything. So pay attention to your own mistakes. For instance: In the first WW ranked game on my youtube page. -----> This game @ 8:00

you will notice a minion chased me and gave away my idea of hooking back around for a possible tower dive. So shen punished me for it. So take notice when people leave lane and bring minions with them. They may not even notice in the slightest.