Where is that Morello post that WW and fiddles will be happy in the jungle now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grockk

11-07-2012

Cuz from the new TT jungle and the latest comments that they want to open up the jungle to more champions, I do not see how that is possible...

Roman Hawktail

11-07-2012

Look all around, if ya know what i mean

RexSaur

11-07-2012

I wouldnt base anything from TT jungle, hell it doesnt even have a big monster(buff).

Skoron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

It was in some megathread that was basically an AMA by Morello. It was actually me who asked him how the new jungle would benefit WW.

His reply was that the new jungle is going to be more friendly to single target junglers, and that WW and Fiddles are especially going to like it.

If I had to guess, I'd assume that they're changing wraith camp (and possibly wolf) to be more akin to double golems with 1 big mob and 1-2 small ones, instead of just 3-4 small ones. They're also probably adding in some items that will help with single target clear times. I remember hearing smehwere that wriggles was being changed to a static bloodrazor-type shred effect rather then a proc effect, to make it more consistant.

TheSy

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grockk View Post
I think that jamaica will rule america one day
I dont think i follow