Voli vs wukong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubby3

11-07-2012

Who wins.

rH LuciD

11-07-2012

the good player

AlwaysUsesAnivia

11-07-2012

Teemo

Vyzen

11-07-2012

Volibear would win. He is a polar bear. He is white. He would do what all white creatures have. Enslave all the monkeys.

MorellosNerfBat

11-07-2012

never done the matchup myself but i wanna say voli(that is, if he knows how to play voli)
wukong would have a hard time poking voli down properly because of voli's passive. voli can throw when he uses nimbus strike, and use his slow when wukong uses decoy. voli should then have little problem keeping on him long enough for his bite

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Kong.

Roosevelt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Wukong's early game exchange destroys Volibear. If Volibear can farm and get his health items, though, Wukong can't trade with him any more later game.

I was the Wukong in this matchup very recently. It happened exactly like that.

srmerta

11-07-2012

I think this would be a skill matchup

Fubby3

11-07-2012

Ahh I won, we were pretty equal until I got ganked, (Then I was behind) But I was able to kill him twice, and only die once. Then when I got ganked the 3rd times, I showed my true bear power and killed wukong with bite and ignite, then just out DPSed hecarim while not losing any HP because of passive.

Yook

11-07-2012

Voli is actually incredibly strong against pretty much any current top laner. I honestly still don't understand how one is supposed to trade with him, but hes not played much for reasons unbeknownst to me