RIOT Lied?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thrice The Third

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritHacker View Post
Because it's a 2k thread.

Not sure what happened to this particular 2k thread, but trolls and nooblords have been plaguing pretty much all 2k threads from what I've seen. They downvote to troll, they downvote because they're jealous, they downvote because they're sick of seeing 2k threads on the front page, they downvote because "I own that skin and I want it to stay limited, I don't want you to get it, qq." Basically they downvote because they're trolls and nooblords.

I doubt they have enough power to get rid of a +25 thread (they'd need something like 50 downvotes) though, which still leaves the original question.
That and I don't think people get that I was glued to the thread. When it vanished. Unless you know 50 people clicked down vote in the amount of time it took my browser to refresh... then I have to believe it was deleted.

Unfortunate Frog

11-07-2012

We shouldn't have to jump through hoops of fire to be able to trade in the first place... all I see from Riot is favoritism, it's very unprofessional.

Thrice The Third

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImtheScientist View Post
We shouldn't have to jump through hoops of fire to be able to trade in the first place... all I see from Riot is favoritism, it's very unprofessional.
Fire Lit hoops with lions on the other side that once jumped through are decided on upon the ring leader whether or not you should just be fed to the lions even though you made it through the hoops that you were told you would be rewarded for jumping though already?

Those Hoops?

Xailion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-07-2012

No one cares. 25 in an hour was never gonna make 2k.