RIOT Lied?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenîth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidion View Post
My question is why would people downvote it?
If you have no reason to back up the claim, I'm downvoting.

Reason -- Cause,why you want it, what have you done that's LoL themed in the past. Pictures or it didn't happen.

Thrice The Third

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Prophet View Post
Say he says somethings stupidly childish. Maybe he said something dickish. Maybe someone asked him something and he got caught telling a lie, or he didn't fully understand something and posted misinformation/people thought he was a troll.

There are a million reasons why it could have happened, and they're all more likely than, "Zomg Riot conspiracy, everyone halp plox."

Just remake the thread, and live on. 25 upvotes isn't that much anyways. Most of those threads take a couple months to reach their goals. Patience is pretty key.
I never said it was a conspiracy. I would just like to see the original thread re-opened if it was being upvoted way more than downvoted. I'm sure some people downvoted it and that happens but when its in the green and climbing.. Why get rid of it. It also had a lot of positive statements from other summoners already..

Vakyoom

11-07-2012

riot would lose money. sorry pal, you'll never see those skins. go play on his account, i guess.

Kohou

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2BrosGaming View Post
I never said it was a conspiracy. I would just like to see the original thread re-opened if it was being upvoted way more than downvoted. I'm sure some people downvoted it and that happens but when its in the green and climbing.. Why get rid of it. It also had a lot of positive statements from other summoners already..
That's my point. It either didn't, or you lost the thread. The system works. If you lost the thread, just make a new one and bookmark it this time. Problem solved.

Kohou

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakyoom View Post
riot would lose money. sorry pal, you'll never see those skins. go play on his account, i guess.
^ Dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Anyways, if it was for a skin that's still on sale, it would have been deleted because it only applies to limited edition skins.

Thrice The Third

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakyoom View Post
So what you are telling me is RIOT cares more about money then the people who play the game and spend said money? I don't believe that.

Thrice The Third

11-07-2012

Quote:
^ Dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Anyways, if it was for a skin that's still on sale, it would have been deleted because it only applies to limited edition skins.
He had multiple limited edition skins in his collection.

Thrice The Third

11-07-2012

Quote:
That's my point. It either didn't, or you lost the thread. The system works. If you lost the thread, just make a new one and bookmark it this time. Problem solved.
Do me a favor and search for your name and tell me what comes up... it is un-necessary to bookmark it when I can find anything I have ever done on here that easily. It no longer exists on the forums.

Kohou

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2BrosGaming View Post
Do me a favor and search for your name and tell me what comes up... it is un-necessary to bookmark it when I can find anything I have ever done on here that easily. It no longer exists on the forums.
When you search a username you only get some of your posts. Even then, if your name is something generic, you'll just get a bunch of random threads.

SpiritHacker

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidion View Post
My question is why would people downvote it?
Because it's a 2k thread.

Not sure what happened to this particular 2k thread, but trolls and nooblords have been plaguing pretty much all 2k threads from what I've seen. They downvote to troll, they downvote because they're jealous, they downvote because they're sick of seeing 2k threads on the front page, they downvote because "I own that skin and I want it to stay limited, I don't want you to get it, qq." Basically they downvote because they're trolls and nooblords.

I doubt they have enough power to get rid of a +25 thread (they'd need something like 50 downvotes) though, which still leaves the original question.