Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should I wait?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

11-07-2012

Hello everyone. With the servers resetting soon, my elo will be bumped back up to close to a 1000. I dug myself into a hole last season playing support solo queue and it was almost impossible to get out. I was able to make gains and pull myself out a little bit, but it was brutal and for every game I won I would lose 1 or 2 games. I would end up having to play 4-5 games a day in order to make a very little elo gain. So my question is, do I let the people who belong in the lower elos settle down to the 700s, 600s, and lower? Or do I try to get out there and start the elo climb early this season so I can get somewhere respectable? Any thoughts? I didn't play during season 1 so I don't know how this pans out. Any advice would be welcome.