Best support for Ezreal & Graves?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jattDaBoi

11-07-2012

I need 2 supports for each AD carries above, Ezreal & Graves. Please tell me thank you!

Grollm

11-07-2012

It depends on what you are going for. Graves and Taric is a monster bot lane, because of Graves' passive that increases armor and Taric's w I think it is, which also increases armor the enemy does significantly less damage to those two, Graves in particular. Also, post 6 Taric can stun then Graves can dash forward Collateral Damage, and Buckshot you and do a **** ton of damage almost instantly. For Ezreal it depends on your play style. If you are good at mana conservation and you know when to use your skill shots I would suggest Blitz if he is not banned. With Blitz chain cc and Ez being a skillshot based champ, if Blitz lands one grab and knock up Ez can completely unload on the target and usually pick up a kill, or at least make them use their summoner spells to stay alive. If you are not good at mana conservation I would suggest Soraka since she allows Ez to spam to his hearts desire

Paradox Pancake

11-07-2012

I'd also suggest Blitzcrank if it wasn't for the fact that he is nearly always banned. If you're doing blind pick a majority of the time, this isn't a problem. By all means, Blitzcrank it up and make bottom lane cry. Odds are though, you'll be facing another Blitzcrank at bottom lane too.

However, if you're doing draft or ranked, I'd suggest Sona and Taric for those two. Sona and Ezreal make for an outstanding poke combo. Sona and Graves isn't bad either because of Sona's poke basically softening them up for Graves and Sona providing some small heals and defensive buffs since he has to risk some damage in order to do his.

Taric and Ezreal isn't bad either. Taric provides a slightly stronger heal and stun for Ezreal to take advantage of, but I think Sona and Ezreal is one of the better known bottom lane combos. As for Taric and Graves, they're probably better together than the first two. Taric's stun allows Graves to come in and do his business with the poke and harass before backing off. Also like I said earlier, Taric's heal is slightly stronger than Sona's, which compliments Graves' riskier gameplay.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Graves/Janna is a combo old as time, but works so well because his natural armor/mr makes her shield absorb more than your average carry. On top of that, she can also knock up opponent and shield graves to dash/buckshot to make full use of that extra AD.

Blitzcrank is 'best' with burst ADC, Ezreal and Graves are definitely part of that group. I personally think Taric's talents are used lightly with Ezreal. I like Taric with ADC who have their own CC to topple onto with his stun, making kills much easier. IE: Tristana, Caitlyn, Ashe, Kog, Varus.

UselessFail

11-07-2012

Sona, Taric, Leona.

UselessFail

11-07-2012

Oh and blitz if you lack engagement in your team aswell.

jattDaBoi

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grollm View Post
It depends on what you are going for. Graves and Taric is a monster bot lane, because of Graves' passive that increases armor and Taric's w I think it is, which also increases armor the enemy does significantly less damage to those two, Graves in particular. Also, post 6 Taric can stun then Graves can dash forward Collateral Damage, and Buckshot you and do a **** ton of damage almost instantly. For Ezreal it depends on your play style. If you are good at mana conservation and you know when to use your skill shots I would suggest Blitz if he is not banned. With Blitz chain cc and Ez being a skillshot based champ, if Blitz lands one grab and knock up Ez can completely unload on the target and usually pick up a kill, or at least make them use their summoner spells to stay alive. If you are not good at mana conservation I would suggest Soraka since she allows Ez to spam to his hearts desire
I'm not lvl 30 as of yet to participate in any ranked games, I'm just saying for 5v5 PVP Summoners Rift. I heard soraka is a great support for ezreal?
Also, I heard Soraka is a really good support and is quite easy as its ranged.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Leona lets your jungler choose any champ he wants. If you got janna, chances hare your jungler will have to tank

Lachdanøn

11-16-2012

I can't believe Leona is barely being mention for support.

adc

11-16-2012

Graves is a bursty champion. This means you want to stick him with a hero that can supplement that - Leona, or Taric, are two great examples.

Ezreal is a poke lane. Sona is a great support because she pokes as well. Soraka is alright since she sustains him and allows him to poke 24/7, but she's not really the greatest.