The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
The Spider Queen shot the ceiling, avoiding the blast, dropping back down several feet away "Get out!!" she hissed in fury
Stood up and cleaned himself off.
"You want me to leave? But aren't you having fun?"
He launched a sear at a spider.
"Heh heh heh....hahaha...HAHAHAHAH!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Gentleman

Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Despite your gentlemanly nature.. you're still a creature of the void." Elise simply replied before cocking an eyebrow "An invitation? For what?" Elise then asked.
Cho'gath sighs.
"It is true that we void creatures do possess a certain reputation for chaos and mayhem," he says. "Kha'zix certainly doesn't seem to mind. He loves the carnage. But enough about that imbecile. The invitation is for a little gathering I'd like to host in your honor, a little "Welcome to the League", if you would."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Stood up and cleaned himself off.
"You want me to leave? But aren't you having fun?"
He launched a sear at a spider.
"Heh heh heh....hahaha...HAHAHAHAH!!
"OUT!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
Cho'gath sighs.
"It is true that we void creatures do possess a certain reputation for chaos and mayhem," he says. "Kha'zix certainly doesn't seem to mind. He loves the carnage. But enough about that imbecile. The invitation is for a little gathering I'd like to host in your honor, a little "Welcome to the League", if you would."
Elise looked a tad surprised, Cho'Gath was.. different, from the other void creatures, but still he was one.. Elise raised an eyebrow at Cho's request "A gathering..?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Wanders back into Elise's home and stumbles upon his bird Lucas in a web about to be eaten by a spiderling

I would appreciate it if your children didn't eat him, he's kind of my eyes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"OUT!"
Lets his fire burn out before closing his eyes and turning his back to her.
"You're no fun."
Brand's stone skeleton diminishes to nothing as his hologram turns off and takes his leave.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Gentleman

Member

11-18-2012

"Indeed. I've invited only those who would be agreeable to your tastes, I think. Emilia, for example, will be in attendance, as will Jericho Swain and quite a few others."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Wanders back into Elise's home and stumbles upon his bird Lucas in a web about to be eaten by a spiderling

I would appreciate it if your children didn't eat him, he's kind of my eyes.
Elise looked over at the thrashing bird and sighed, plucking it from the web "Then maybe you should keep a closer.. eye on him~" Elise said with a smile as she released the creature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
"Indeed. I've invited only those who would be agreeable to your tastes, I think. Emilia, for example, will be in attendance, as will Jericho Swain and quite a few others."
Elise clicked her fingers against her throne, while she wasn't the one to draw attention.. I suppose a little.. party, could not hurt. "I see.. so, when and where is this little.. gathering, hmm?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murc VonSplinter

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Vask calmly made his way to the spider Queen's domain, waiting calmly just at the entrance of the chamber as he awaited permission or some sort of indication to enter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

11-18-2012

"You may come in dear" Elise cooed from her throne, sensing the presence of another at her door "Just watch your step~"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murc VonSplinter

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Vask nodded and entered her domain, smiling and courteously bowing his head to the queen. "Good evening your Majesty, I had an inquiry I wished to impress upon you. Namely I was curious as to whether your...attire, is something you put on or perhaps an exoskeleton that had fused with your body in the form of such a dress.