Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Diana Hybrid Jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deche

11-06-2012

Hey guys I made a diana hybrid jungle guide that focusses on attack speed.

With the new patch comming that will allow for more AD casters thus this build will be even better.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/jungle-diana-hybrid-focus-guide-260715

please have a look and vote. btw not finnish yet, gonna add pics

first time Vayne

11-06-2012

I believe when they mentioned helping ad casters, they were referring to champs whose abilities scale and deal physical damage. Diana is an ap caster regardless of how you build her.

Also, Diana is one of the few champs with ap directly tied into her basic attacks. It kind of defeats the purpose to build too much ad on her... You weaken her abilities. Gunblade would be good on her, but really she does benefit the most from ap and attack speed. My thoughts.

Deche

11-06-2012

Well I use items like maladay, rageblade and gunblade, all of wich gives AP and AD (except for Maladay which gives Magic damage) That makes her melee atttack proc her slow on Crystal scepter