How to fight Elise?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aznboi201

11-06-2012

I'm not new nor a noob (i think), but I was playing ranked top as Cho and had so! much! trouble! against Elise, mainly due to her Q in human form, she was able to spam it so much. As for all her other abilities, I had no trouble against them. I even got the first kill on her, not first blood, but first kill in the lane. So, advice? or should riot increase the mana cost of her Q? or dare I say it...give Cho some mana regen cause imo his passive does nothing for mana.

Edit: I was maxing W first on cho because i figured the longer silence would be good, when i started getting annoyed and had W at lvl 4, i started maxing E instead.

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

You had trouble because her attacks are easy to land, she can just walk right out of your rupture.
The easiest way to say everything i could say is that she counters you.

If you want to counter pick her, pick someone with a gap closer or hard cc and can really hump her into submission in the early laning phase.

Zodbones

11-06-2012

Yeah elise sort of counters Cho so it was a tough match up.
Her Q does % of max, or current cant remember, hp as bonus damage.
I think she out ranges cho by a bit too.

best way to counter her is like what LagNZ said gap closers and cc
also anyone that can land easy high damage nukes since she has **** for sustain.

Jax, Irelia, and possibly diana can beat her fairly easy