Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to fight Elise?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aznboi201

11-06-2012

I'm not new nor a noob (i think), but I was playing ranked top as Cho and had so! much! trouble! against Elise, mainly due to her Q in human form, she was able to spam it so much. As for all her other abilities, I had no trouble against them. I even got the first kill on her, not first blood, but first kill in the lane. So, advice? or should riot increase the mana cost of her Q? or dare I say it...give Cho some mana regen cause imo his passive does nothing for mana.

Edit: I was maxing W first on cho because i figured the longer silence would be good, when i started getting annoyed and had W at lvl 4, i started maxing E instead.

KesslerCOIL

11-06-2012

You had trouble because her attacks are easy to land, she can just walk right out of your rupture.
The easiest way to say everything i could say is that she counters you.

If you want to counter pick her, pick someone with a gap closer or hard cc and can really hump her into submission in the early laning phase.

Zodbones

11-06-2012

Yeah elise sort of counters Cho so it was a tough match up.
Her Q does % of max, or current cant remember, hp as bonus damage.
I think she out ranges cho by a bit too.

best way to counter her is like what LagNZ said gap closers and cc
also anyone that can land easy high damage nukes since she has **** for sustain.

Jax, Irelia, and possibly diana can beat her fairly easy