Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a ranked team for S3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dwayne M Carter

11-06-2012

Hi I am a college kid looking for a fun ranked team for season 3. First a couple things about me first though. I am not a straight up nerd, I am on the baseball team and one of my best friends just got signed by the baltimore orioles. I am on the east coast so, evenings EST are the best time for me. I have skype and all that am really just looking for people who are funny to talk to. I am not very good, alhough I play alot (Top elo 800, quite embarassed about this, since I consider myself quite intelligent (physics major at an elite college). I am a pretty good adc with vayne and kog and am a passible with certain champs at other positions. probably my skill level goes ADC-> Support-> Mid -> Junlger -> Top.

Plz post here and we can add eachother. Ty

Arhcaea

11-06-2012

Wrong forums.

Dwayne M Carter

11-06-2012

stagnant?