What do you think?

Good Idea? 2 100.00%
Bad Idea? 0 0%
Too Strong? 0 0%
Too Weak? 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Concept] A Yordle Tank - Rykal, Spirit of Zanguur

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hand 0f Blood

11-06-2012

Rykal, Spirit of Zanguur

Tags: Tank, Support, Melee
Species: Yordle

Stats:
Health – 520 (+90 per level)
Mana -300 (+40 per level)
Damage – 50 (+3 per level)
Health regen per 5 – 11 (+1.2 per level)
Mana regen per 5 – 6 (+0.6 per level)
Armor -15 (+2 per level)
Magic Resist -20 (+2 per level)
Movement Speed - 310

Lore:
Before the Rune Wars, in Brandle City, there was a giant Yordle known as Zanguur. He was always peaceful and gentle and had a kind spirit and would always protect others. Zanguur had one son and his family lived through this line. After the rune wars there was only one child of Zanguur’s blood left. The Spirit of Zanguur always lived in his line granting them immense powers. So Rykal was always stronger, bigger and tougher than the other Yordles yet was always nice.

Rykal’s classmates were afraid of him and one time played a prank that went wrong. They were at the institute of Yordle science when they tried to make a small explosion to scare Rykal. However it went totally wrong and starting to explode. Rykal saw what was happening and unleashed the power of Zanguur to shield his classmates and created a giant aura shield that stopped the roof from squishing his classmates. From then on Rykal was always treated with awe and respect for saving his fellow Yordles. He was invited to the League of Legends and eagerly joined up to see who else he could help.

“Normally Yordles avoid being the centre of trouble, yet Rykal lives for it” – Teemo

Abilities:

Passive – Protector’s Calling or Adaptability or Unfair Advantage

For every enemy champion near Rykal he gains 5/10/15 armor and magic resitance
Levels up at 1/6/13

Q – Split Decision

Description: – Ally Cast: Rykal blesses an ally increasing their movement, armor and magic resist for a short duration
– Enemy Cast: Rykal uses Zanguurs energy to deal magic damage and silence an enemy for a short duration

Overview: – Ally Cast: Rykal blesses an ally increasing their movement speed by 25%/30%/35%/40%/45% and armor and magic resist by 10/15/20/25/30 for 3 seconds. Cannot cast on self
– Enemy Cast: Rykul uses Zanguurs energy to deal 20/35/50/65/80 damage (+0.6 of ap) to an enemy and silencing them for 0.5/0.75/1/1.25/1.5 seconds

Cost – 80/90/100/110/120 mana

Cooldown – 16/15/14/13/12 seconds

W – Little Roar

Description – Rykal lets out a battle cry that taunts all surrounding enemies and deals magic damage taking reduced damage from taunted enemies

Overview – Rykal lets out a battle cry that taunts all surrounding enemies for 1/1/1/1/1.5 seconds and deals 50/65/80/95/110 damage (+0.3 of ap). Damage taken from taunted enemies is reduced by 40%

Cost – 120 mana

Cooldown – 18/17/16/15/14 seconds

E – Yordle Peace

Description – Rykal channels Zanguur’s spirit and heals himself or an allied champion.

Overview – Rykal uses Zanguur’s spirit to heal himself or an allied champion for 50/100/150/200/250 (+0.4 of ap)

Cost – 70/80/90/100/110 mana

Cooldown – 26/24/22/20/18 seconds

R – Zanguur’s Vengeance

Description – Rykal unleashes the spirit of Zanguur from inside him, granting him a shield equal to a percentage of his maximum health, bonus armor and magic resist, as well as making his basic attack deal AoE in a small area in front of him as magic damage.

Overview - Rykal unleashes the spirit of Zanguur encasing him in the green spirit body of Zanguur granting him a shield equal to 25% of his maximum health for 6/8/10 seconds. Also increases his armor and magic resist by 10/20/30 and making his basic attack do AoE in front of him, plus bonus magic damage (+0.3 of ap).

Cost – 150 mana

Cooldown – 160/120/80 seconds

Taunt:
1. “Why do you have to be so mean?”
2. “I could squish you but I won’t”
Joke:
1. “What’s green and doesn’t wear pants? Me!”
2. “What’s that under my foot?”
Movement:
1. “I will save them”
2. “Hurry, they need me”
Attacking:
1. “I’m so sorry”
2. “My claws”
Death:
“I failed you…”

Please post a comment below to keep it alive, it would be good for riot to see it and make a yordle tank. Let me know what you think.

Hand 0f Blood

11-06-2012

I forgot, these are his other stats:

Attack: Low
Health: Medium/High
Spells: Medium/High
Difficulty: Low/Medium

PurpleBlitz

11-06-2012

one thing, isn't poppy supposed to have the whole yordle tank dealio

Hand 0f Blood

11-06-2012

oh, hahah completely forgot about her

fir3hawk

11-06-2012

Like the idea of a yordle tank/support. Good work!

MadYordle

11-07-2012

Nice one ^.^

Hand 0f Blood

11-11-2012

bump

Hand 0f Blood

11-20-2012

bumpin'