Current perception of Karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xanadhi

11-06-2012

I love Karma. I hated her when I first got her, but then that hate turned into love. I feel very iffy playing her though because she can only do well if her team does well.

Just finished a game that we lost for many reasons (most obvious one being the enemy team clearly outplayed us), but our derpy Nidalee at mid decides to randomly rage at me being the reason we lost. Why? Cause I chose Karma. This despite me having the best score on our team at the end anyway.

Discuss. Also I heard that there might be a rework in the works, any word on that?

edit: sorry may have posted this in wrong section, can someone move to champion feedback?

Etherimp

11-06-2012

Nidalee mid complains about Karma Support? Anyone care to explain to Nidalee that Nidalee isn't really a viable AP carry?

That said.. Karma is not the strongest support, but she's not "bad". A well played Karma can do quite well and is certainly not a liability to the team.

iDpark

11-07-2012

Lol. I play nidalee mid. spears too stronk. That said... nidalee is not the strongest mid.

also, if you're good enough with anyone, you're fine. If someone said they would go ap garen and carry, and If they did, kudos to them.

Etherimp

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDpark View Post
Lol. I play nidalee mid. spears too stronk. That said... nidalee is not the strongest mid.

also, if you're good enough with anyone, you're fine. If someone said they would go ap garen and carry, and If they did, kudos to them.

Nidalee can win Mid lane no doubt... That doesn't make her a viable AP carry.