Who else hate CLGNA and TSM ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magnumsmash

11-06-2012

I really do hear the sound of Butt hurt.

Ringo Mandingo

11-06-2012

i like tsm, not so much clg prime though, for some reason hotshotgg pisses me off. im a fan of xpecial, dyrus, and reginald (i main ap mid) despite him being a complete ******

SinatraZ

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by stizunna View Post
Op barely speaks English but I'll respond. People like TSM because they are involved with their fans and they actually interact with us. I went to MLG Dallas and TSM was the only team taking pictures, signing autographs, and talking to fans. Sure some of the pro's would sign an occasional autograph or take pictures for a little while, but none of them made themselves available like TSM did. They aren't cocky, they are confident and they want to win. Saying they are going to win isn't cocky. Cocky is Doublelift saying everyone else sucks and he's the best ever. tl;dr TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM
Im french moron. At least im trying to speak YOUR language. Instead of laughing at me, you should be happy im not like brazilians or mexicans who only speak their language. People need to grow up geez -_-

SummerDaze

11-06-2012

Hate? No, how can you hate people you don't know on a personal level. Jealous? I guess, they make money on something a majority wish they were better at. To be honest i'm just dissapointed in their performances. TSM was extremely hyped at S2C and they barely put up a fight, same at MLG Dallas. I just wish they had better represented the US. That's my only beef with all US teams.