Who else hate CLGNA and TSM ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bhare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip Table OP View Post
I agree, we can have our opinion :P But can you explain to me why u like TSM and why u hate M5 ?
I just really like tsm's bot lane and theoddone's stream is always fun to watch. I wouldn't say i "hate" m5 they just come off as cocky when they proclaim themselves the best team in the world.

Ymwg

11-06-2012

I don't hate either team, but both teams have too many egos on their teams and for that reason they'll never beat any Asian team.

And it was K

11-06-2012

I like CLG.eu and Najin Sword.

I hate CLG.na.

I'd like to like TSM, but they just disappoint too often. I wish they would work harder.

I have hope for Dig this season, but we'll see. I like Scarra as a person.

Careful

11-06-2012

I find it rather amusing that everyone joined the M5 fanboy bandwagon after they first came into the NA scene as strong as they did. It's like they talk **** about TSM/Clg fanboys, then go and do the same thing those groups did with M5. Oh the audacity.

SinatraZ

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujinmaru View Post
I like Dig a lot cause Scarra is very smart, respectful and a good mid player. Once his team steps it up as a whole (like they did when they owned CLG.EU at MLG) they will be really strong.

TSM is meh. Hate Dyrus for leaking the taric roam strat to CLG.EU that Dig used at the world championship. Oddone is probably the one I wouldnt mind hanging out with on the team, everyone else is meh tier.

Curse and CLG.NA are in a league of their own for how I feel about them. If Saint wasnt an @ss and if Hotshotgg didnt suck, I think those teams could be really good.

Everyone else is pretty boring tier. A few shining players like Aphromoo make things interesting to watch but when they are the only pro tier person on their team, there isnt much one can do.

Yea agree. Scarra is a beast. If others players can step up their game a little bit, would be awesome !

Kayleorfeed

11-06-2012

Quote:
Ur kidding right ? TSM have such a big ego. Mostly Regi and Dyrus, Theuglyone too. Did you see how they react when they lose too ? They say they will beat all teams and then they get owned. Hate this cocky attitude
atleast they can beat teams

and lol at guy saying scarra respectible

Ymwg

11-06-2012

Quote:
Everyone else is pretty boring tier. A few shining players like Aphromoo make things interesting to watch but when they are the only pro tier person on their team, there isnt much one can do.
You're kidding yourself. There are no pro-tier players in the US. Let me clarify that, there are no winning pro-tier players in the US.

ZaganJustice

11-06-2012

I like some of the TSM players more than others, but as they are (contested at this point) the best team in NA I can't help but root for them on the professional level (plus, The General is one of the most hilarious streamers).

My favorite team has been and probably will remain for long time M5 because from the games that I've watched, they are an amazing team. Followed closely by CLG EU and Najin Swrd. The only player from Dig I really think is cool is Scarra, but that's cause I've only watched stuff about him and not really the rest of the team, so I'm not very well informed in that regard.

Bhare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

I should of added that i really don't like CLG.NA either. Hotshotgg is just god awful and benches others instead of himself.

Acid0

11-06-2012

Quote:
Ur kidding right ? TSM have such a big ego. Mostly Regi and Dyrus, Theuglyone too. Did you see how they react when they lose too ? They say they will beat all teams and then they get owned. Hate this cocky attitude
loool theuglyone