Angler Jax

1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hairyears

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Hello community As of 1 week ago I am now officially Level 30 and I look back on my journey from all the way from level 1 with Jax to Level 30. The first good score i had with jax was in a custom game so he was the only champ i used. I usually saw the skins but never scrolled through them since i didn't know i could, but one day i saw the Angler Jax skin and it was love at first sight, I couldn't afford to buy an RP card because there was a Family crisis going on so that dream remained a dream. I tried the Refer-A-Friend but all my friends already had LoL and I did consider to make those scams on Youtube telling if you signup through my link you will be given reward (which I tried numerous of those) but never did it since I would be taking advantage over someone's well-deserved time. Now I think about all those good times i had and it brings tears :') all those good memories with jax but I want to make a wish to you guys is there any possible way my long lost dream can still come true ?? I would do anything to get that skin so is there any hope for me :'(

Cmon Community please help me get 2k Upvotes I want that skin really bad, even you have memories of your first champ jax was mine i never got angry no matter how much of a bad game I had so please help me, What u want a reward ??!! ok ill get sum cookies bakin =_=

People who are reading this plz if you agree with me plz jus bump this as this means alot to me and plz upvote as ill always be in your debit :')

Guys Please +1 since every single +1 Will make a difference for me I don't any limited or legendary but i have found someone who will trade if i get till 2k so plz help me because every one of you count and can make a difference for me :'D

Guys Thnx for All ur awsome support and i will not lose hope so thank you guys :')

WOO 16 +1 I know its a long way to 2k but you know what they say. Every drop of rain is used to make an ocean so lets keep this bumping and thnx for all your luv guys <3 :'D

Edit 1: 25 Upvotes 1/4 way to hundred

Part 2: YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING <3 it just makes me happy that I have the support of you guys <3 2/4 to a hundred

LOLMARINE

11-06-2012

Unless you have a time machine I don't think there's a way to get it from the store.

hairyears

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLMARINE View Post
Unless you have a time machine I don't think there's a way to get it from the store.

Theres not even a single hope ??? What about that girl who got that Nidalee skin she had hope and she got it and so i will keep my hope and will wait

Actingman

11-06-2012

It is legacy so there's a chance it may return, Shamrock Malphite did.

hairyears

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actingman View Post

Well buying RP cards is the easiest thing to do if you have a job but for a 15 Year old it isn't the easiest....

Beauneaux

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actingman View Post
^

I'm the only person I know who has that skin.

I hope it returns because I'd love to see it more on others. its a great skin.

hairyears

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Well i hope sum1 in the community still has that skin

hairyears

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauneaux View Post
^

I'm the only person I know who has that skin.

I hope it returns because I'd love to see it more on others. its a great skin.
do u have bb riven ??

Tekel

11-06-2012

i have the skin :3 i like how it looks like PAX Jax honestly hahaha
(but im not willing to trade o_o i like it)

Beauneaux

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyears View Post
do u have bb riven ??
i dont even have riven.

how is this relevant?

1234511 ... 21