Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My thoughts on Dragon Trainer Lulu and other yordle skins.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KunehoKun

Recruiter

11-06-2012

I love Bandle City and the yordles, and aside from Garen and randoms in ARAMs, I just can't help but be drawn to yordles.

That said, I feel like Dragon Trainer Lulu is a bit dull as a skin. I feel like her whole color scheme is too earthy and contrasts with her personality and the relatively colorful landscape of Valoran (read: Summoner's Rift and Crystal Scar). I do like the change to Pix, and see no problem with that.

On a related note, I feel like the female yordle skins should keep or at least have the option to have their original skin color (e.g a blue-skinned Guerrilla Tristana, or a purple-skinned Dragon Trainer Lulu). Without the normal skin color for the yordle skins, they seem more akin to gnomes than Valoran's yordles.

In fact, I think that some other champs could use this option, like "Uncle Ryze". That might be too minor and take away from the original intent of the skin, but I think it would be a decent option if implemented.