Serious 5's team recruting!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpanishBotella

11-08-2012

Time zone: PST
Role: MID
Role two: ADC
How many champions do you own: 85
Rune pages: 8
Why are you here: I want to be apart of a dedicated team that will teach me new things as i progress as a player.
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: I am always willing to learn how to play something better.
Anything else you'd like to add: I am always playing, and raising my elo and getting better as an overall player.

Rosseau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Name: Rosseau

IRL name: Jon

Current elo: 1533 and raising.

Top elo: 1675.

Communication Software/Microphone: TS3, Ventrilo, Skype, Raidcall, Mumble. Yes.

Champions:
ADC: Ezreal, Graves, Varus, Vayne & Corki.
APMid: Ahri, Anivia, Evelynn, Orianna, Lux, Morgana, Chogath, Galio & Diana.
Jungle: Maokai (only one champ, but I jungle him at his fullest potential. I'm not bragging).

Times I can play: Any day depending on amount of HW.
Monday. 1:00pm-6:00pm 8:35-Sleep
Tuesday. 12:00pm-x:xx: pm/am
Wednesday. Same as Monday
Thursday. Same as Tuesday
Friday-Sunday. Mostly free atm, but if homework is assigned, I'll be busy in mornings and free at nights.

What I'm looking for:Tournaments, scrims, competent players and experienced.

Champions owned: 76

Rune Pages: 3, I'll be buying 5 more november 10th.

Why would you pick me over someone else: Been playing League for a long time/Mobas(HoN,Dota1-2), I work better with a team than with random people in Solo Q, which is the main reason I'm seeking for a team. I'm very skilled as a mid/adc player, I always buy wards and try to counter jungle as much as possible if such scenario emerges(there is obviously a lot of IF scenarios). I'm very easy to get a long with and like working with others rather to be a soloer.

About me: Played MOBAs since the very first version of DOTA, I also play Dota 2 and HoN(1954 psr cbt). I'm very active and very passionate when it comes to ranked 5's, I'll assist the schedule provided if the times are discussed accordingly with all the group members. I'm easy to get along with, very friendly and making jokes all the time. However, I do take it seriously when it comes to ranked. Also, I assisted to a few tournaments in Dota 1 in Garena, so I know that feeling of pressure during the match. I can also talk like Donald Duck.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19201685

IWillCarryYou

11-08-2012

Time zone: EST
Role: Ap mid
Role two: Top lane
How many champions do you own: Only about 50% on this account I have every single piece of content on my main. Add me and I will fill in any blanks you have about this.
Rune pages: 3 (20 on other account)
Why are you here: I want to join a ranked 5s team and eventually make it to the MLG scene.
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: I would choose myself over other players because I am always chill after games even if we lose. I will hardly ever rage ingame or post game, and I most likely roam around, stomp my lane and make calls better then most people apply to this team.
Anything else you'd like to add: I play to win.