Serious 5's team recruting!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GetAtMeKid

11-07-2012

Time zone:Est
Role:Adc
Role two:Mid or top
How many champions do you own:50
Rune pages:2
Why are you here:Need a serious team?
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role:I'm on every day practicing new roles and i know how to be serious and have a good time when needed.
Anything else you'd like to add:I have every adc and when im playing serious i do not lose my lane or get out csd. Add me in game if u wanna try me out GetAtMeKid.

d Lord Crowely

11-07-2012

Time zone: EST
Role: Top
Role two: Mid
How many champions do you own: 91
Rune pages: 7
Why are you here: i am here looking for a team to play/chill with. Hoping to be able to play in some tournaments.
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: i am a chill dude. i work well as a team and can handle my lane well.

IGN: KoL DemonKiiNG

NiceDice

11-07-2012

Time zone: PST
Role: Mid
Role two: ADC
How many champions do you own:72
Rune pages:10
Why are you here:i want to win.
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: im a teamplyer, dedicated. and strong communicator
Anything else you'd like to add: sponsored in multiple FPS games, won multiple tournaments. one member is nothing without his team. i believe teamwork is key.

Superdurp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Bump

hulmyth

11-07-2012

Time zone: PST
Role: Mid
Role two: Top or adc
How many champions do you own: 74
Rune pages: 16
Why are you here: Looking for a serious team, who wants to go pro
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: I am very competitive, always looking for a way to improve, and looking for others with the same goal in mind
Anything else you'd like to add: n/a

Aomni

11-07-2012

Time zone: MST
Role: Top
Role two: Support
How many champions do you own: 60
Rune pages: 6
Why are you here: Looking for a serious team that aspires to compete in tournaments.
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: Let me tryout and you will soon see.
Anything else you'd like to add: No, lets just play some games.

hi im burst

11-08-2012

Time zone: EST
Role: MID
Role two: ADC
How many champions do you own: About half, will go on buying spree if needed.
Rune pages: 2
Why are you here: I feel I can contribute a lot to a new team.
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: My ability to communicate and dominate my lane will result in the team doing well.
Anything else you'd like to add: I am very friendly, but when needed can be serious and professional. Can play weekdays: 4-12 EST and weekends: Whenever. Hope you choose me, or at least give me a chance

Superdurp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Bump!

AlwaysEnjoi

11-08-2012

Time zone: mdt
Role: adc/mid
Role two:
How many champions do you own: all of them
Rune pages: 10 but own all the runes
Why are you here:i want a team
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: because when you try me out, you will see all the dedication i put into the game
Anything else you'd like to add: i love tetris

Polyenso

11-08-2012

Time zone:-6:00 central time
Role:adc
Role two:mid
How many champions do you own:42
Rune pages:2
Why are you here:to get better and looking forward to going pro and trying my best. joining a team is the best way to try my best.
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role:because no matter what i try my best and i really want prove myself. win or lose, i give it my all. nothing more to say really, just trying my best is all that matters to me honestly
Anything else you'd like to add: currently stuck in elo hell but im crawling my way out. only 1323 top elo but i guarentee that im better than that. looking forwar to joining or trying out.