Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Serious 5's team recruting!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GetAtMeKid

11-07-2012

Time zone:Est
Role:Adc
Role two:Mid or top
How many champions do you own:50
Rune pages:2
Why are you here:Need a serious team?
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role:I'm on every day practicing new roles and i know how to be serious and have a good time when needed.
Anything else you'd like to add:I have every adc and when im playing serious i do not lose my lane or get out csd. Add me in game if u wanna try me out GetAtMeKid.

d Lord Crowely

11-07-2012

Time zone: EST
Role: Top
Role two: Mid
How many champions do you own: 91
Rune pages: 7
Why are you here: i am here looking for a team to play/chill with. Hoping to be able to play in some tournaments.
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: i am a chill dude. i work well as a team and can handle my lane well.

IGN: KoL DemonKiiNG

NiceDice

11-07-2012

Time zone: PST
Role: Mid
Role two: ADC
How many champions do you own:72
Rune pages:10
Why are you here:i want to win.
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: im a teamplyer, dedicated. and strong communicator
Anything else you'd like to add: sponsored in multiple FPS games, won multiple tournaments. one member is nothing without his team. i believe teamwork is key.

Superdurp

11-07-2012

Bump

hulmyth

11-07-2012

Time zone: PST
Role: Mid
Role two: Top or adc
How many champions do you own: 74
Rune pages: 16
Why are you here: Looking for a serious team, who wants to go pro
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: I am very competitive, always looking for a way to improve, and looking for others with the same goal in mind
Anything else you'd like to add: n/a

Aomni

11-07-2012

Time zone: MST
Role: Top
Role two: Support
How many champions do you own: 60
Rune pages: 6
Why are you here: Looking for a serious team that aspires to compete in tournaments.
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: Let me tryout and you will soon see.
Anything else you'd like to add: No, lets just play some games.

hi im burst

11-08-2012

Time zone: EST
Role: MID
Role two: ADC
How many champions do you own: About half, will go on buying spree if needed.
Rune pages: 2
Why are you here: I feel I can contribute a lot to a new team.
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: My ability to communicate and dominate my lane will result in the team doing well.
Anything else you'd like to add: I am very friendly, but when needed can be serious and professional. Can play weekdays: 4-12 EST and weekends: Whenever. Hope you choose me, or at least give me a chance

Superdurp

11-08-2012

Bump!

AlwaysEnjoi

11-08-2012

Time zone: mdt
Role: adc/mid
Role two:
How many champions do you own: all of them
Rune pages: 10 but own all the runes
Why are you here:i want a team
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: because when you try me out, you will see all the dedication i put into the game
Anything else you'd like to add: i love tetris

Polyenso

11-08-2012

Time zone:-6:00 central time
Role:adc
Role two:mid
How many champions do you own:42
Rune pages:2
Why are you here:to get better and looking forward to going pro and trying my best. joining a team is the best way to try my best.
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role:because no matter what i try my best and i really want prove myself. win or lose, i give it my all. nothing more to say really, just trying my best is all that matters to me honestly
Anything else you'd like to add: currently stuck in elo hell but im crawling my way out. only 1323 top elo but i guarentee that im better than that. looking forwar to joining or trying out.