Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Serious 5's team recruting!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Superdurp

11-06-2012

Welcome!
My name is superdurp! and I am recruiting for a serious team. You guys might ask what is a serious team? Well this serious team is a team that wants to do something in this league community. We as a group wanna get into tournaments,high elo ranked 5's, and hopefully we wanna go reach the final goal...going pro. But to go pro you need a team, you need people that have the same mind set as you and that's why im recruiting!

Roles:
ADC - OPEN
Support - TAKEN (Superdurp)
Mid - OPEN
Top - OPEN
Jungle - TAKEN (WITA alphawolf)

Recruirements:
1)A mic + Teamspeak
2)I'd like to see 1250+ elo, but i'll let it pass if you have 800+ wins(I say this because, if you're level 30 with 200 wins you do not have much experience as a LoL player.)
3)RELAXED! Nothing causes more problems between a team than a bunch of uptight ragers. People make mistakes, we learn from them as a team.
4)Ability to get on as much as possible, its hard to get far as a team without practicing.(The time schedule we can work out once have full 5's team)
5)Have fun and enjoy the game. But play to win

Application: <----will need to fill out if wanna get tryouts otherwise i'll ignore your adds!

Role:
Role two:
How many champions do you own:
Rune pages:
Why are you here:
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role:
Anything else you'd like to add:

Thank you for your time, hopefully everything works out(:

Superdurp

11-06-2012

Bump

DiabeticGamer84

11-06-2012

Time zone:Central
Role:ADC
Role two:Support
How many champions do you own:74
Rune pages:13
Why are you here:To find like minded people who want to strive for the best.
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role:I love to play and I play hard. Also I am willing to learn and take critique to learn more about my role or anything the team needs of me.
Anything else you'd like to add:I am laid back and love to play video games and want to do the best I can for season 3.

Lazarath

11-06-2012

Time zone: EST
Role: Mid
Role two: ADC
How many champions do you own: All But 4
Rune pages: 4
Why are you here: To find a team as active as i am with the goal to become successful in the third season
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: Because i can attend practices and improve myself faster than anyone else. Given that my current level of play is lacking.
Anything else you'd like to add: I am almost available every day for several hours so i prefer to stay away from teams that are inactive or only able to play for a day or two for only an hour of practice time.

Stilltzkin

11-06-2012

Time zone:EST
Role:Support
Role two:ADC
How many champions do you own:All but 2
Rune pages:9
Why are you here:Need an active team that needs a support.
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: Support is my main role. Which isn't very common.
Anything else you'd like to add: I can game with you guys almost every evening.

Superdurp

11-06-2012

Bump

Akakia

11-06-2012

Time zone: -8:00GMT
Role:Top
Role two: Mid
How many champions do you own: 91
Rune pages: 9
Why are you here: To find a serious team and perhaps join in on the fun of steamrolling an opponent as a result of serious coordination and teamwork.
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: I have watched pro's such as Dyrus, MaKNoon, Wicked, and Shy and learned what I could. Also, I will attend most of the practice given they are at reasonable time and try my best.
Anything else you'd like to add: I love to theory crafting and I would like to share this with the team. I believe I could be an asset to your team even though I may not be the best player but I am willing to learn and grow. I am also cooperative, barely rage even though solo queue is like rage haven because I believe that raging will lead to losing which is why I only give constructive criticism.

Frazone

11-06-2012

Time zone:US CENTRAL
Role:MID
Role two:ADC
How many champions do you own:40
Rune pages:7
Why are you here:TO BE THE BEST
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role:BCUZ I AM THE BEST
Anything else you'd like to add:Dont waste my time

Kenjiman

11-07-2012

Time zone: Pacific

Role: Mid

Role two: Adc

How many champions do you own: 70

Rune pages:5 can buy more if necessary

Why are you here: To learn and contribute to a team that is willing to improve not only their mechanics but their communication/teamwork.

Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role:
Words are cheap. Of course everyone is going to state something regarding how they are the best and that they really want to be in a team. Making a team cannot be done over night. One must tryout many different players until the right one that adds cohesiveness to the team is found. There is nothing worse than having a teammate who is always being destructive rather than being constructive. I would take a decent player who fits the team's chemistry than a high-elo player who doesn't, any day. So give me a tryout and find out if I'm the right mid player for the team.

Anything else you'd like to add:
My name is Kenji and I am very easy going. However, I get very serious in any competitive scene because my goal is to make my opponent remember my name and to respect the fact that he/she got outplayed. Best feeling in any sport/e-sport is to outplay someone with your hard earned skill.

Add me ign: Kenjiman

IntMakaZ

11-07-2012

20 y.o

pacific time zone

started off as a jungler,then moved on to mid and adc.

own 74 champs

12 rune pages

I am here because i am lookign for somebody who wants to achieve a higher level of playing and master the game with me. looking for a team to develop teamwork. participate in some tournaments if possible.

I take the game pretty seriously every time i play, but i am still trying to have fun I am very determined and hard working, catch up to new stuff and improve fast)

IGN: IntMakaz