Serious 5's team recruting!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Superdurp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Welcome!
My name is superdurp! and I am recruiting for a serious team. You guys might ask what is a serious team? Well this serious team is a team that wants to do something in this league community. We as a group wanna get into tournaments,high elo ranked 5's, and hopefully we wanna go reach the final goal...going pro. But to go pro you need a team, you need people that have the same mind set as you and that's why im recruiting!

Roles:
ADC - OPEN
Support - TAKEN (Superdurp)
Mid - OPEN
Top - OPEN
Jungle - TAKEN (WITA alphawolf)

Recruirements:
1)A mic + Teamspeak
2)I'd like to see 1250+ elo, but i'll let it pass if you have 800+ wins(I say this because, if you're level 30 with 200 wins you do not have much experience as a LoL player.)
3)RELAXED! Nothing causes more problems between a team than a bunch of uptight ragers. People make mistakes, we learn from them as a team.
4)Ability to get on as much as possible, its hard to get far as a team without practicing.(The time schedule we can work out once have full 5's team)
5)Have fun and enjoy the game. But play to win

Application: <----will need to fill out if wanna get tryouts otherwise i'll ignore your adds!

Role:
Role two:
How many champions do you own:
Rune pages:
Why are you here:
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role:
Anything else you'd like to add:

Thank you for your time, hopefully everything works out(:

Superdurp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Bump

DiabeticGamer84

11-06-2012

Time zone:Central
Role:ADC
Role two:Support
How many champions do you own:74
Rune pages:13
Why are you here:To find like minded people who want to strive for the best.
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role:I love to play and I play hard. Also I am willing to learn and take critique to learn more about my role or anything the team needs of me.
Anything else you'd like to add:I am laid back and love to play video games and want to do the best I can for season 3.

Lazarath

11-06-2012

Time zone: EST
Role: Mid
Role two: ADC
How many champions do you own: All But 4
Rune pages: 4
Why are you here: To find a team as active as i am with the goal to become successful in the third season
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: Because i can attend practices and improve myself faster than anyone else. Given that my current level of play is lacking.
Anything else you'd like to add: I am almost available every day for several hours so i prefer to stay away from teams that are inactive or only able to play for a day or two for only an hour of practice time.

Stilltzkin

11-06-2012

Time zone:EST
Role:Support
Role two:ADC
How many champions do you own:All but 2
Rune pages:9
Why are you here:Need an active team that needs a support.
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: Support is my main role. Which isn't very common.
Anything else you'd like to add: I can game with you guys almost every evening.

Superdurp

11-06-2012

Bump

Akakia

11-06-2012

Time zone: -8:00GMT
Role:Top
Role two: Mid
How many champions do you own: 91
Rune pages: 9
Why are you here: To find a serious team and perhaps join in on the fun of steamrolling an opponent as a result of serious coordination and teamwork.
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role: I have watched pro's such as Dyrus, MaKNoon, Wicked, and Shy and learned what I could. Also, I will attend most of the practice given they are at reasonable time and try my best.
Anything else you'd like to add: I love to theory crafting and I would like to share this with the team. I believe I could be an asset to your team even though I may not be the best player but I am willing to learn and grow. I am also cooperative, barely rage even though solo queue is like rage haven because I believe that raging will lead to losing which is why I only give constructive criticism.

Frazone

11-06-2012

Time zone:US CENTRAL
Role:MID
Role two:ADC
How many champions do you own:40
Rune pages:7
Why are you here:TO BE THE BEST
Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role:BCUZ I AM THE BEST
Anything else you'd like to addont waste my time

Kenjiman

11-06-2012

Time zone: Pacific

Role: Mid

Role two: Adc

How many champions do you own: 70

Rune pages:5 can buy more if necessary

Why are you here: To learn and contribute to a team that is willing to improve not only their mechanics but their communication/teamwork.

Why should I choose you over somebody else in that role:
Words are cheap. Of course everyone is going to state something regarding how they are the best and that they really want to be in a team. Making a team cannot be done over night. One must tryout many different players until the right one that adds cohesiveness to the team is found. There is nothing worse than having a teammate who is always being destructive rather than being constructive. I would take a decent player who fits the team's chemistry than a high-elo player who doesn't, any day. So give me a tryout and find out if I'm the right mid player for the team.

Anything else you'd like to add:
My name is Kenji and I am very easy going. However, I get very serious in any competitive scene because my goal is to make my opponent remember my name and to respect the fact that he/she got outplayed. Best feeling in any sport/e-sport is to outplay someone with your hard earned skill.

Add me ign: Kenjiman

IntMakaZ

11-07-2012

20 y.o

pacific time zone

started off as a jungler,then moved on to mid and adc.

own 74 champs

12 rune pages

I am here because i am lookign for somebody who wants to achieve a higher level of playing and master the game with me. looking for a team to develop teamwork. participate in some tournaments if possible.

I take the game pretty seriously every time i play, but i am still trying to have fun I am very determined and hard working, catch up to new stuff and improve fast)

IGN: IntMakaz