I need you! Yeah you!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

11-06-2012

So I need someone to carry me out of elo hell. At least into the 1000-1200 elo range. I can play any position, my best is support, jungle, and mid. I always ward, I have map awareness, and I have a decent KDA. If you look at my match history http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31580805. Please I keep just having horrendous luck, 4 out of the last 5 games I've played I've had an afk, every time I gain elo I lose twice as much. I can't even join a 5 v 5 team because everyone sees my ****astic elo and then they I'm terrible when the reason my elo is so bad is because I solo queued as a support. Please help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

ELO hell is a myth.

I'm 750 ELO. Trust me. It's not real. We're just that bad.

Amatzikahni

11-06-2012

Just by a quick sort, I can guarantee that you will improve your play drastically by improving your ability to last hit. You have so many AP and AD champs with right around or under 100 CS that I don't know how you can make any item purchases in your games; getting more last hits will give you much more gold which will make you more powerful in all your games.

joe42

11-06-2012

hehehe trust me. i can bring ya outa your 623 elo and into 3200 elo in a jiffy. add me. im 252 elo. i play a mean AD sejuani support

M4ster J0e

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grollm View Post
So I need someone to carry me out of elo hell. At least into the 1000-1200 elo range. I can play any position, my best is support, jungle, and mid. I always ward, I have map awareness, and I have a decent KDA. If you look at my match history http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31580805. Please I keep just having horrendous luck, 4 out of the last 5 games I've played I've had an afk, every time I gain elo I lose twice as much. I can't even join a 5 v 5 team because everyone sees my ****astic elo and then they I'm terrible when the reason my elo is so bad is because I solo queued as a support. Please help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.
Just wait for the soft elo reset coming in a day or two. It'll bring your elo up to about 970 (if lolking is up-to-date on your elo.) Then you would only need 30 elo to reach 1k.

EDIT: The soft elo reset is coming in the next LoL update, which will be in a few hours.

EDIT2: Ok, so the soft reset is taking it's sweet time to get here, it seems.