OMG MORELLO JUST CONFIRMED THAT TEEMO IS GOING TO BE....Deleted!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Kaiser Kydd

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaasmi View Post
RIP in peace.
Rest in Peace in peace?

Verideathul

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
In other news, RiotJeffJew is suffering from a severe case of depression following the news about Teemo. The sadness consumes him.

Disclaimer: All this silly talk about removing Teemo is in fact a joke. He's hardcoded into the game. We couldn't delete him if we tried.
Okay, then can we at least please limit his mushrooms? There is NO reason for him to be able to do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lhpo...ure=g-high-rec

Shrooms *are* a fundamental part of Teemo, but the ability to just place 15 shrooms in a single area and laugh as all of the opponents go down before pushing for the win was, is, and will be OP. There is not a single argument, for ANY champion out there, that he/she should constantly win 1v5's because he took what...2 minutes, maybe less? to use 15 abilities and create a literal minefield from which there is next to no escape.

Voidling

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verideathul View Post
Okay, then can we at least please limit his mushrooms? There is NO reason for him to be able to do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lhpo...ure=g-high-rec

Shrooms *are* a fundamental part of Teemo, but the ability to just place 15 shrooms in a single area and laugh as all of the opponents go down before pushing for the win was, is, and will be OP. There is not a single argument, for ANY champion out there, that he/she should constantly win 1v5's because he took what...2 minutes, maybe less? to use 15 abilities and create a literal minefield from which there is next to no escape.
Build MR idiot. Or beat him in lane with a gapcloser champion. Remember, he can't use his ultimate offensively, only defensively.

Verideathul

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidling View Post
Build MR idiot. Or beat him in lane with a gapcloser champion. Remember, he can't use his ultimate offensively, only defensively.
I have. As for building MR, I think you're discounting magic penetration, which he usually has some. Gapcloser champions are useless...Wanna know why? The mushrooms explode and slow him down as well as deal up to 1000 damage (I have seen this before on an AP Teemo) and it's good game. Please do your homework next time.

WesIey

11-18-2012

discussing how to play teemo, lol

Voidling

11-18-2012

Quote:
I have. As for building MR, I think you're discounting magic penetration, which he usually has some. Gapcloser champions are useless...Wanna know why? The mushrooms explode and slow him down as well as deal up to 1000 damage (I have seen this before on an AP Teemo) and it's good game. Please do your homework next time.
I main AP Teemo, genius. And I can tell you, he is one of the squishiest champions in the League, along with Heimerdinger. If he is doing 1000 damage on his shrooms, he's probably taking more than that when he gets hit with a few AA's from the ADC.

BigBaR0n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Nope...it ain't happening. Either they're fake or it's a joke...a big prank. Riot's awesome that way.

Ippiki Okami

11-22-2012

Quote:
Don't use overly heavy AA reliant champions. MR especaily if you can get ahead of him pre 6 beats him, most bruisers just need that 1 kill on him, and hexdrinker + mercs and teemo is now useless asuming you do not fall for obvious shroom baits (just like singed it is a golden rule, do not chase the teemo) or stand on shrooms is he tries placing them in combat.

And for the love of god, do not take Garen or Shen top against him, bot lane if he is filling the support role, don't let him abuse the bushes (little more annoying when playing adc having a support who is holding 3-4 wards refusing to use them to ward the bushes all while a wild teemo keeps jumping in and out of the bushes every 5 seconds to deny you farm while the opposing adc can almost afk farm)...

As for shroom coverage 125 early to 400 gold does wonders to counter him and limit his shroomage. Isn't a matter of doing his homework, it is a matter of you disregaurding advice (though I do not agree with his method of giving advice but still some MR is better than no MR even if he builds magic pen).

There is a reason alot of people pick him in normal queues to take him top, same as most do with Darius, it is to stomp people unwilling to mold their play style or character build.

Backdoor Brian

11-22-2012

But there is a delete in Teemo.

NewRelicspet

11-22-2012

Why the living duck would you necro this?! Stupid ****.