OMG MORELLO JUST CONFIRMED THAT TEEMO IS GOING TO BE....Deleted!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReydoCl

11-06-2012

Lol not, they cant to that because theres people who pay real money for a teemo skin, Eg. Astronaut Teemo and they cant delete it because that would be an ifraction to the law, so they would technically commit a "scam", and the terms and agreements does not cover this up so yeah keep on trolling.

Oh and yes, the people who are actually crying of joy are whether noobs or mentally handicaped because QQing as a result of getting owned by teemo just shows how you just didnt get a god damn oracle. (: so lol. teemo can be countered so easily, if you just dont feel like doing so, youre just gonna get owned and i wish i never had a match with you (:

Treeke

11-06-2012

Why do all these people think it's a lie?

Teemo will be deleted....... Some day

Jortalus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Because editing a quoted post is hard >_>

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReydoCl View Post
Lol not, they cant to that because theres people who pay real money for a teemo skin, Eg. Astronaut Teemo and they cant delete it because that would be an ifraction to the law, so they would technically commit a "scam", and the terms and agreements does not cover this up so yeah keep on trolling.

Oh and yes, the people who are actually crying of joy are whether noobs or mentally handicaped because QQing as a result of getting owned by teemo just shows how you just didnt get a god damn oracle. (: so lol. teemo can be countered so easily, if you just dont feel like doing so, youre just gonna get owned and i wish i never had a match with you (:
ACTUALLY, they can delete whatever they want and whenever they want to... it is stated on the ToS and the UA and they have NO obligation to refund us jack...

Snake XT

11-06-2012

Someone should make a 10 hour youtube video of Teemo getting owned silly. Like Beiber.

DragonFae

11-06-2012

you're funny

forgivenbow

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReydoCl View Post

Okay, I'm sure some of the people who were "crying for joy" were just kidding. But why the insults? Do they really do anything, but make yourself look bad, or feel better about yourself?

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

11-06-2012
1 of 7 Riot Posts

How would we make Teemo skins with no Teemo?

Does not compute.

Epic Deer

11-06-2012

gg

Groupon

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
How would we make Teemo skins with no Teemo?

Does not compute.
What is stopping you from making Teemo skins?
That's like saying you can't make a Cass skin because I don't own Cass