Can Kayle Jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mulach18

11-06-2012

I've been looking at a lot of Kayle gameplay because she is my main. I've seen people use AD Kayle and Jungle Kayle. I haven't really jungled before but I want to try it. Can Kayle Jungle? Also, some tips would be nice.

adc

11-06-2012

The answer isn't can, it's should. Sona can jungle, but she definitely shouldn't. Kayle jungle isn't atrocious, but there are far better places to put her (top, as an example).

AskKarthus

11-06-2012

Kayle can actually function in any role due to her kit's versatility, its just a matter if she is outclassed in that role. As a jungler, she is outclassed.

jungle kayle guide

joe42

11-06-2012

kayloe can juggle so bad that it bading up the bad team with bad auras that are bad in the bad way that they so bad they cause everyones badness to be badder in a bad way

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Kayle can play any role at all. Just today I was owned by a Kayle playing ADC.

She's actually not bad as a jungler, but there are much better champions for that role, as others have pointed out.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Kayle Jungle clears pretty darn fast with her E and some attack speed runes.

That said, her ganks are mediocre (slow + burst damage), and you're not going to be able to build a whole lot of DPs till late in the game.

She is excellent at diving towers though.

Joe Krake

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe42 View Post
kayloe can juggle so bad that it bading up the bad team with bad auras that are bad in the bad way that they so bad they cause everyones badness to be badder in a bad way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soXMCkoWfQo

GiveMeASign

11-08-2012

i played her as a top ad until i started a hybrid version of her. I've also jungled as her before and if you want to jungle her, you'll need to start cloth 5 if you don't have armor. Just build that into a wriggles.
If you want my build for her, i build berserker greaves, guinsoos, black cleaver, wits end, nashors tooth, and bt/wriggles

SavageWolves

11-08-2012

If you have attack speed marks and armor seals, you can start boots + 3 pots.

She has a very good AoE clear, like I said before.

Take E at level 1. All skills by level 3.

Brosas

01-14-2013

Just an update on this, I tried kayle jungle last night, and i started with the Hunter's Machete and 5 pots. With a decent leashing at wolves/blue you can actually clear the entire jungle if you take your W second. Her ganks are pretty atrocious though, unless the support also has some good CC, such as Taric's stun. The only thing you can really do until you get your hands on some damaging items, is just stay in the jungle and farm, and invade the enemy jungle, but once you've got at least a quarter to half of your build completed you can really start hurting some people. She is much better situated for top lane than jungle, and that's where I would recommend playing her.