Obama is like the Classic TT Romney is "the New Guy"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

'The world' is sick of being drone bombed, which both Obama and Romney fully support. Let's get our facts straight here kid. With that said I voted to end the stupid, i.e. Gary Johnson, the blood is off my hands, can't say the same for people who voted D or R this cycle.

TheM0ve

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
Did you vote?
Ya I voted for Obama with my wife and got my two bros who never voted ever to vote as well.

Exqzr

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheM0ve View Post
Ya I voted for Obama with my wife and got my two bros who never voted ever to vote as well.
You deserve a hand shake.

My Wife and I were quite worried for a bit. But it all turned out o.k.

We're rooting for you to get out of that hole Bush put you in.

Bilbo Batten

11-07-2012

Also, Obama is like the New TT because while he is sometimes making errors he is the hands down better of the two.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Keep the well thought out posts coming.

OnlyBotLane

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
'The world' is sick of being drone bombed, which both Obama and Romney fully support. Let's get our facts straight here kid. With that said I voted to end the stupid, i.e. Gary Johnson, the blood is off my hands, can't say the same for people who voted D or R this cycle.
American foreign policy is da bomb.