Obama is like the Classic TT Romney is "the New Guy"

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Kudos to the American public if they vote in Obama. Romney is... well ... in need of a reality check.

Sadly for LoLers it looks like we're stuck with the "new guy" and the new guy brings with him significantly more problems than the Classic.

Riot is promoting the wrong horse. And the only reason this horse will win is because the TT community doesn't get to vote.

In all seriousness, there is a lot riding on tonight's election. The world hopes you get it right.

Good luck!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taarki

Senior Member

11-06-2012

romney is like the old map becuase he is better and more well liked and older
obama is like the new map becuase he sucks and is killing the community


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taarki View Post
romney is like the old map becuase he is better and more well liked and older
obama is like the new map becuase he sucks and is killing the community

Did you vote?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheM0ve

Senior Member

11-06-2012

so dumb.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gobul Gobbler

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Sure is opinion in here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheM0ve View Post
so dumb.

Did you vote?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wraith61

Junior Member

11-06-2012

I'm for the seperation of games and state


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith61 View Post
I'm for the seperation of games and state
LoL +1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillWW

Senior Member

11-06-2012

The difference being that the new tt is already in office, and romney isn't the for sure replacement.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post
The difference being that the new tt is already in office, and romney isn't the for sure replacement.
Good point!


12