Need Serious West Coast Players!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revengeo

11-06-2012

bump

Revengeo

11-06-2012

bump

Zikorimatsu

11-06-2012

n Game Name: Ziko928
ELO: 1200-1300 Low//High sucks but thats cuz I just started and wont be getting serious till Season 3 begins.
Position you want: Any. I love Mid, I love AP, I love winning so I'm willing to be flexible.
Top 5 Champs for that role: I see top apps have been made, so for ADC, Ezreal/Sivir/Graves/Kog/varus
Skype, Vent, Teamspeak, etc. and mic: I have all 3 and a mic, Give me the info and I'll be on shortly.
Any competitive experience: I had some when I was younger and in Korea. I'm going to begin one S3.
Times and days you can be on: During the name (central) 4PM to Midnight on mon-thurs. Allday saturday, and Morning till 4:00 PM

Additional information ( Optional ): I'm very good in all lanes, I know how to play all positions which makes me well prepared for all positions.
Location ( Optional ): Texas--San Antonio
Age (Optional ): 21
How dedicated are you? Wanting to get high ELO and start streaming as well. and dedicating almost all my free time from work.
Can you be serious about this team? I wouldn't be posting if I wasn't serious.
Would you be willing to go to lans and tournaments out of state if we get to that point? If we get to that point and are actually good, yes I would be willing.

Revengeo

11-06-2012

bump

WildSnorlaxxx

Recruiter

11-06-2012

In Game Name: WildSnorlaxxx
ELO:1k Highest 1400, played majority of my games with a friend that was around 800.....stupid mistake.
Position you want: Top/Mid/Support
Top 5 Champs for that role: Top: BeastMode Singed/Nid/Brand/Draven/Jax/Lee Sin/Nunu. Mid : Brand/Lux/Kat/Ahri/Nid/Lee Sin/ Support : Taric/Lulu/Raka/Sona/Working on Zyra atm.
Skype, Vent, Teamspeak, etc. and mic: Yes, all of the above.
Any competitive experience: Not in LoL, won tournaments in halo 2 and was top three in the world in Saints Row, Played some tourneys in Dota as well.
Times and days you can be on: Open to team times.
Additional information ( Optional ):Very aware of my surroundings, always have wards in my inventory...serious player and serious skill....just need a supporting cast.
Location ( Optional ):Seattle, WA
Age (Optional ): 23
How dedicated are you? Very atm, I know a good team needs good chemistry and TONS of practice together, you can't quit on a few losses....but find out why you lost and work on that, I watch a lot of streams and have really expanded my in game knowledge. Would love to prove myself.
Can you be serious about this team? ^
Would you be willing to go to lans and tournaments out of state if we get to that point? Of course! I'll bring the sun tan lotion.