Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need Serious West Coast Players!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revengeo

11-06-2012

bump

Revengeo

11-06-2012

bump

Zikorimatsu

11-06-2012

n Game Name: Ziko928
ELO: 1200-1300 Low//High sucks but thats cuz I just started and wont be getting serious till Season 3 begins.
Position you want: Any. I love Mid, I love AP, I love winning so I'm willing to be flexible.
Top 5 Champs for that role: I see top apps have been made, so for ADC, Ezreal/Sivir/Graves/Kog/varus
Skype, Vent, Teamspeak, etc. and mic: I have all 3 and a mic, Give me the info and I'll be on shortly.
Any competitive experience: I had some when I was younger and in Korea. I'm going to begin one S3.
Times and days you can be on: During the name (central) 4PM to Midnight on mon-thurs. Allday saturday, and Morning till 4:00 PM

Additional information ( Optional ): I'm very good in all lanes, I know how to play all positions which makes me well prepared for all positions.
Location ( Optional ): Texas--San Antonio
Age (Optional ): 21
How dedicated are you? Wanting to get high ELO and start streaming as well. and dedicating almost all my free time from work.
Can you be serious about this team? I wouldn't be posting if I wasn't serious.
Would you be willing to go to lans and tournaments out of state if we get to that point? If we get to that point and are actually good, yes I would be willing.

Revengeo

11-06-2012

bump

WildSnorlaxxx

Recruiter

11-06-2012

In Game Name: WildSnorlaxxx
ELO:1k Highest 1400, played majority of my games with a friend that was around 800.....stupid mistake.
Position you want: Top/Mid/Support
Top 5 Champs for that role: Top: BeastMode Singed/Nid/Brand/Draven/Jax/Lee Sin/Nunu. Mid : Brand/Lux/Kat/Ahri/Nid/Lee Sin/ Support : Taric/Lulu/Raka/Sona/Working on Zyra atm.
Skype, Vent, Teamspeak, etc. and mic: Yes, all of the above.
Any competitive experience: Not in LoL, won tournaments in halo 2 and was top three in the world in Saints Row, Played some tourneys in Dota as well.
Times and days you can be on: Open to team times.
Additional information ( Optional ):Very aware of my surroundings, always have wards in my inventory...serious player and serious skill....just need a supporting cast.
Location ( Optional ):Seattle, WA
Age (Optional ): 23
How dedicated are you? Very atm, I know a good team needs good chemistry and TONS of practice together, you can't quit on a few losses....but find out why you lost and work on that, I watch a lot of streams and have really expanded my in game knowledge. Would love to prove myself.
Can you be serious about this team? ^
Would you be willing to go to lans and tournaments out of state if we get to that point? Of course! I'll bring the sun tan lotion.