End-of-Season Two Patch Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimhelda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Time frame please!

AlphaQRough

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

So Morello still hasn't reached gold then?

Turb0

11-07-2012

This wait is unbearable.

Utd 흐콰형

11-07-2012

taking forever

Zworden

11-07-2012

thanks for the hard work =)

Uproar

11-07-2012

when is the new patch come?

Sisuwolf

11-07-2012

Can we please get a time frame?

It's not a horrible thing that we have more time to raise ELO, but could you please give us an approximation of when the patch will come? I mean is it a month away? Is it a week? Is it a day away? Hours? I know you can't be too specific but if you are estimating 4-5 days away you could tell us it will most likely be done within a week. Or if it is a day away tell us it will probably be done in 2-3 days at most. We know the time frame, if given one, will be an approximation and not exact but you could at least give us something. All we know right now is it's not done and it will be done at some point. That could be a few hours to a few years. Please narrow it down for us.

All we want is an approximation.

Surrender Artist

11-07-2012

1469...I pray that patch is not ready.

Vexen IV

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisuwolf View Post
Can we please get a time frame?

It's not a horrible thing that we have more time to raise ELO, but could you please give us an approximation of when the patch will come? I mean is it a month away? Is it a week? Is it a day away? Hours? I know you can't be too specific but if you are estimating 4-5 days away you could tell us it will most likely be done within a week. Or if it is a day away tell us it will probably be done in 2-3 days at most. We know the time frame, if given one, will be an approximation and not exact but you could at least give us something. All we know right now is it's not done and it will be done at some point. That could be a few hours to a few years. Please narrow it down for us.

All we want is an approximation.
i think its today. they said the 6th was the end of season 2 iirc

Son Of Bhaal

11-07-2012

It's like i'm a kid that keeps waking up on Christmas, only to see an empty tree and have my parent's say. "Santa will be here at some point." Please riot, I don't have much more milk and cookies, I'm starting to run out