End-of-Season Two Patch Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scimatth7

11-06-2012

Take as much time as you need. Better to have a late S3 than a screwed up launch.

Kamu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibar View Post
Summoners,

We’re continuing to work hard on the end of season patch which includes your rewards for Season Two. We’re still ironing out a few kinks, and we aren’t going to deploy until we’re confident it’s ready and polished.
so troll... xD

Shamansv

11-06-2012

D_D !! ok... todo por el bien de todos !! !!

ForbidenSoul

11-06-2012

RIOT I love you guys but you post some really pointless @#%! sometimes.

This post is the equivalent of telling your boss that you will be leaving work at the same time as usual, but your not finished your shift yet.

OR

Nothing whatsoever has changed about the game, but a patch is coming... like always.

OMG! = O

Glad you guys are working hard and constantly creating updates to make our gameplay experience more enjoyable, but really, don't tell us about things that are not relevant to our gameplay experience that hasn't already been announced i.e. you will be getting season 2 rewards.

= P Love u Volibar

MirokuAzuL

11-06-2012

then... if i up to 1500 now... i cant receive that rewards? really?... i think its so sad for the people who play ranked... i hope u can fix that and give to us that reward... because if the people had known that... nobody play ranked after that date....

xMkingx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Riot is too busy watching the election to do any work today.

Magus

Director of Esports

11-06-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyBinkers View Post
How will this delay affect the Dec 27th deadline for ranked team ladders?
It will not affect the Dec 27th deadline for Ranked Team ladders.

Steeze

11-06-2012

please make it quick can't wait

Magus

Director of Esports

11-06-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawburrtt View Post
In response to the bold right there: I managed to hit gold (1514) before dropping down again (it sucks, but it happens I suppose). I am still qualified for the rewards yes? Now, I understand that it's based on top rating period, but this post there says that "Based on the highest rating you earned between the 12th..etc." Does this mean that if you are not gold at that time, then you won't be qualified?
Your top rating now will be what is used to calculate Season 2 rewards.

IBastardI

11-06-2012

Before this season ends I just wanna say a couple of things about ranked games:

After playing more than 200 games i was never able to even get a positive win/lose score.

This is because you make people start from such a low elo score so you play with a lot of people that should be banned a long time ago, also the game doesn´t balance the match when people leave.

So you think u can make people happy changing items stats... tell me how that will improve your poor banning system or your non existent in- game balancing system.

I know a lot of people think the same about this and a lot of people just stop trying playing ranked games because they get dissapointed when they just go directly to elohell for just playing a couple of games without having any fault and after that its almost impossible to get out of there.

In my case i started very well then i lost a match because a teammate was afk, then i won the next, then i lost again because of the same reason.... now imagine that for the next 200+ games.....

Well that was my season.... tried my best and got absolutely perjudicated by people that should be banned.

So... in resume: - Reporting system useless after u have been already trolled
- We need a balance system in- game when someone leaves
- People should start from a higher elo so we dont get stuck with bad players so early