Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a group

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Horse04

11-06-2012

I just want to have a group of friends at my skill level that I can play with. The friends that I talk to either are really bad or extremely good. So I am looking for some people that are descent (if you know you arn't good please just don't join I rather not have to kick people out)

I have 243 wins currently.
I havn't played ranked before but I am planning on it in the future.

If I do get a group of people I want to start off playing normals (draft pick) so we can build our skills togeather as a team and eventually work our way up to ranked.

I woud like it if you had have from 200-300 wins.
It doesn't matter if you have or havn't played ranked before.

I am thinking about getting about 5-10 people to join this group so incase if a some people arn't online. First come first serve.

It would be great if everyone had skype so you can easily just create a skype account if you don't already have one.

If you are interested just add me my summoner name is Lil Def 262
Thank you all so much