Done ruining TT, on to SR!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strixie

11-06-2012

Read the changes they plan on making in s3 for SR. Im like, yeah this sounds neat, oh hey cool that will spice up the META, oh, giggidy more wards for support...

THEN I WAS LIKE WAIT, STOP.

(\_/)
(*.*) <Hol' on just a doggon second ye varment.
(....)@

Thats the same thing I was thinking before they revamped TT. Oh yay its finally getting some love, they're going to fix a few things.

...fix a few things. When Riot says they have "Big Plans" I have a whole new outlook now. They literally just finished ruining twisted treeline, was it just a warmup for SR?

I have some suggestions while you're at it [careful you don't trip on the sarcasm] -- Lets let baron roam starting at level one, kind of like the worms in Dune. One second your farming CS and the next...well anyone who played it knows what happens next. Or, we could add some alters. One in each lane, cap all three you win. No, wait I have it, lets put speedbuffs every 10 ft, and make Akali the only playable champion...that would be epic.

Rant over.

Togekiss24

11-06-2012

Wait they ruined Twisted Treeline? Yeah there are things I dont like about the new one but it's about 10x better than the crappy old one. You are also comparing a side-game map with a main-game map, too.

Strixie

11-06-2012

Just wait until the changes are brought into the game mode you play. They could be good, who knows. But the way Riot changed TT (a full overhaul without consulting any of the playerbase) shows they are about as skilled at improving a game as Blizzard was.

Corner Warrior

11-06-2012

You think they'll really change their competitive map all that much? Strixie please... They'll never really change that cash cow.