Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
Well, so far it feels like nothing was fixed. Syndra is still bugged, minions are still bugged, the new shop never got its PBE bug fixed (items randomly light up as if you can purchase them, but you don't have enough money). I have yet to play Zed.
Gonna keep playing and see what else is still around.
Gonna edit in what I find
EDIT: • Minimap bug where it sometimes shrinks back to a normal, small, default size on game start still exists.
• Keybinds still don't show on my abilities.
• Had a new bug where Syndra was in the animation for recall, but there was no particle effects. The cast meter was there, and hitting b did nothing; after it finished casting, I stayed where I was, and had to recall again. Seemed to be caused by initiating a move command/hitting b at similar time frames.
• Syndra's E still goes off in random directions for no reason at times (Zed's shadow suffers from the same issue).
• Syndra's stun still doesn't always work in scenarios where it should (most of the time when they're close); it works sometimes, but not other times.
• Syndra's W to grab the nearest ball (no target) is still highly unreliable. Sometimes this is caused by the fact that hitting W on a far away spot makes her run over there instead of grabbing the nearest ball, other times it just doesn't work at all and requires many button presses. Confirmed by Meddler, no sign of any fix yet.
• Minion pathing is still wonky; champions have issues in many situations walking/pathing around minions, especially in attack commands/ability use commands.