@Morello: Why do such critical bugs go unfixed?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Well, so far it feels like nothing was fixed. Syndra is still bugged, minions are still bugged, the new shop never got its PBE bug fixed (items randomly light up as if you can purchase them, but you don't have enough money). I have yet to play Zed.

Gonna keep playing and see what else is still around.

Gonna edit in what I find

EDIT: • Minimap bug where it sometimes shrinks back to a normal, small, default size on game start still exists.
• Keybinds still don't show on my abilities.
• Had a new bug where Syndra was in the animation for recall, but there was no particle effects. The cast meter was there, and hitting b did nothing; after it finished casting, I stayed where I was, and had to recall again. Seemed to be caused by initiating a move command/hitting b at similar time frames.
• Syndra's E still goes off in random directions for no reason at times (Zed's shadow suffers from the same issue).
• Syndra's stun still doesn't always work in scenarios where it should (most of the time when they're close); it works sometimes, but not other times.
• Syndra's W to grab the nearest ball (no target) is still highly unreliable. Sometimes this is caused by the fact that hitting W on a far away spot makes her run over there instead of grabbing the nearest ball, other times it just doesn't work at all and requires many button presses. Confirmed by Meddler, no sign of any fix yet.
• Minion pathing is still wonky; champions have issues in many situations walking/pathing around minions, especially in attack commands/ability use commands.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2799439
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2571815
etc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

bump