Some Strange Positionings

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archonaut

11-06-2012

So I've recently grown a little tired of the current meta: Solo top (from a pick of a few specific characters), solo mid (typically AP carries), Jungle (generally somewhat tanky), and finally the classic Support/ADC bot (with the exception of the rare kill lane).

In response to this, a few friends and I decided it'd be fun to try to change up the roles, for instance, the ADC and Support in mid. (It worked 5/6 times!) Support/AP carry in mid is fun as well. I've also even tried Caitlyn in the jungle (because of her passive, and all the bushes.) But by far the most ridiculous combo is the 3 ADC on bottom, with a hyper push, roaming gank team.

I was just wondering what anyone else had tried in order to stir things up a bit? I'm really interested to see what people are doing to have a bit of extra fun with the game.

joe42

11-06-2012

your a strange positioning

lxSOS Brigadexl

11-06-2012

i once tried 5 dragon

solustein

11-06-2012

the whole 1 top 1 mid 1 jungle and 2 bot is the dumbest position ever, i play support mostly and for some reason im always set with a darius/heavy tanker and kat/ganker. i hold my own by tower hugging and actually doing a bit of dmg to them. then bot feds the enemy and we lose.... thats been the 3-5 games just today. i miss my winning streak, i WISH people would stop this lunacy. they are not the termnator, so they cant say "il be backe"

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Just keep it to your premade team. Don't go doing stupid **** like that with randoms in solo queue.